𝐈𝐗∥second goodbye.

hyejoo felt like an idiot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

hyejoo felt like an idiot.

why the fuck would i leave my mom?

"hey, chae. i had this dream last night-" wait...

"olivia. don't panic. look at the letter," jungeun sat next to her. "come back in terms of reality."

then she'd also remembered that chaewon was shot by san. "you son of a-"

she heard the click of a reloading gun, and the next thing she knew there was one pressed against her head. "have you come to your senses now? i know you were shocked to have chaewon get shot in front of your eyes, but she made it back. so calm down."

god, she has to scare me like that everytime. "are you sure you're jungeun? you're talking like a different person today."

"hm," jungeun lowered her gun. "it's probably my dream. don't worry about it."

hyejoo turned to yerim, who was staring at her blue necklace. "the hell happened to jungeun?"

"i don't know why, but i felt like i should help her," yerim answered, completely useless to the question. "i think she's finally decided that she wants to go through her test." so jungeun's going to have to kill someone.

"hey olivia, i just heard gunshots coming from the city," jungeun said, grabbing hold of her weapon and ready to leave. "this might be my chance to take san down. so follow me."

hyejoo doubtfully looked her in the eye.

"i'll answer your questions once the objective has been accomplished," jungeun added. "just stay focused for now."

---

around at noon, they arrived the spot where chaewon was shot. surely enough, a silver-haired male was seen wandering around the alley from afar.

"there he is," jungeun murmured, being the first one to spot him.

"i want to be a part of killing him," hyejoo clarified. "for chaewon's sake."

jungeun turned to her and all in a split second, she's got hyejoo by the back of the neck and the cold barrel of her gun pressed against her throat. "what the fuck jungeun?"

"you were assigned the task of killing," jungeun stated, not releasing the grip of her hands. "yet you've never taken it upon yourself to actually kill anyone, despite having the skills of a seasoned killer." her stare bore right into hyejoo's surprised eyes. "seems like you've finally found a reason to kill now."

"you still haven't told me why the fuck you're doing this," hyejoo whisper-shouted.

"olivia, my task," jungeun said, getting the attention of the taller latter in an instant. "is to kill someone who was dear to me when i was alive. in the dreams i've had, i was seeing a trainee of mine. now i don't remember their face or name or gender, but i could tell they were my favorite pupil-