Chapter 28: Closet

Start from the beginning

I added and pressed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled at me, I wanted to kiss her again, I aimed for her eyes she quickly closed it and I kissed it. And I smiled, I kissed her on the nose too and smiled and to her cheek, to her lips. I pampered her with kisses that made her giggle. All these small things, I want to keep it, I want to treasure it. There's no way I'm gonna throw all these because Jennie loves me back, way too late.

"I'm not gonna leave you too. Lisa, no way I'm gonna let her take you away from me." She said and suddenly pushed me to lie on my back just to move slightly on top of me while tucking her silky black hair to the side.

I smirked looks like I'm gonna get exhausted tonight.

"I like how competitive you are."

I muttered before she pressed her lips back on mine.

------

Morning

At Seoul

A girl woke up from the warmth embracing her naked back. As the guy behind her spooned her even closer. Her face contorted, and immediately remove the arm around her waist.

Which waken up the guy, squeezing his eyes trying to get a clearer view of the woman he slept with last night. Only to see the latter's already leaving his bed.

"Well, good morning. Aren't you even gonna give me a kiss before you leave?" The guy said while pushing his self to seat and lean on the headboard. Watching as the woman, pick all her scattered clothes on the floor.

"I have to leave the soonest Kai, I still have work today. And so are you.", Jennie answered without looking at her boyfriend.

"Come on, a good morning kiss wouldn't even take an hour. You're hurting my feelings, Jen." Kai replied with a shrug. But the girl rolled her eyes, feeling irritated but not showing it to the latter as she quickly walks inside the bathroom to get dress.

Locking the door, and leaning her back against it. And suddenly feeling anxious Jennie walks towards the mirror to see her own self.

And as soon as she sees her reflection she quickly brushed her messy hair trying to fix it. But the longer she stares at herself the sooner she felt all the things that's happening feels so wrong. Her swollen lips started to quiver, she stopped and gave up fixing her hair. And looked down at the sink. She couldn't look at her self, all the red marks all over her body is like a poison that twisting her guts, making her want to vomit in frustration.

She tried to brush off the marks with her hands, while the memories of what she did with Kai while thinking of her best friend came back to her.

She was thinking of Lisa the whole night while sharing kisses with her boyfriend, she was thinking of her while she let him take her.

"How, how did this happen? Why only now?", Jennie muttered asking herself the question, for almost a while now.

"She's been in love with me for so long, why didn't I just gave her a chance? Is it really too late Lisa?" She mumbles as she fell on her knees. Until she found herself whimpering in small sobs.

-------

At Jeju-do

Jieun Pov

This time, I woke up earlier than her. Feeling my whole body aches but bearable. But what fully awaken me was the realization of what we did. My eyes grew wide as I shifted to push my head up only to see I was still lying on Lisa's arm using it as a pillow.

My brows furrowed with worries knowing she'll end up with sore arm because of me, I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep.

"Uhm.", Lisa purred on her sleep, maybe she felt me move that's why. But to my surprise, Lisa faces me and pulled me suddenly towards her. I bit my lip as I felt how warm her body is, brushing on my bare skin. And the memories of last night flashes back in my head.