2X16: The House Guest- Part 5

Authors Note- This is a Short Chapter

Damon is now over here at Elena's house with Elena.

Elena sighs, "How did you guys convince her to do this? And why did you risk it Mystal?"

"We didn't. It was actually her idea," Damon says weirded out, referring to Katherine.

"And I have no problem helping with this kind of stuff. Duh," I deadpan.

"Wow. That's... not good," I'm sure Elena is talking about both things.

"No. No, that's not good at all," I add.

"Everything's taken care of," Stefan lets us know, coming down the stairs with Katherine behind him.

"I'm guessing you're going to want this back," Katherine takes off Elena necklace and holds it out, "But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean," She remarks sarcastically.

Elena goes over to her and rips her necklace from her hand, "You're going to have to get her out of here before Jenna gets home." Stefan nods.

"Is that all you have to say to me?" Katherine can't believe it. Ha bitch, she thanked me like 1,000 times.

Elena tilts her head, "This doesn't change the way I feel about you."

Katherine narrows her eyes, "I don't much like you, either, if we're going to be open. And frankly, I'd be happy to see you dead. I don't know about you Mystal, but if we're going to try to take on Klaus, we kinda need you both to alive. So I'm not a threat to you guys. If any of you are going to believe anything, believe that."

~~~

My siblings and I are now back home safe and sound. I hear Katherine bugging Damon about where the witch site is. Damon and Stefan told me they found it, but that we aren't gonna tell her. Then she tries to seduce him, disgusting, and he puts her in her place. Once she leaves out of there I go in.

"Hey I need to talk to you and Stefan. Stefan!" I yell for him to come in.

"Must we have family meeting in my room," Damon rolls his eyes.

"Yeah?" Stefan walks in confused.

I walk into Damon's bathroom and turn on his sinks and showers so Katherine can't eavesdrop.

"There's something I've been needing to tell you guys, but it's been so hectic I haven't had time," I prepare them.

I am going to tell them about my witch side because, hello, they're my brothers.

"Okay..." Stefan seems worried.

"Hurry up," Damon rushes me.

"I am half-vampire, half-witch," I rush out. They're jaws drop and eyes widen. 

"No way," Stefan whispers.

"Yeah, not possible," Damon laughs.

I take my hand out and point it towards the sink. I chant very quietly like Bonnie and I worked on. The the water shoots up very high and when I move my hand over to Damon the water follows and soaks him.

"That's what you get for rushing me," I sass.

"I am gonna smack you," He seethes.

"How? How is this possible?" Stefan asks.

"Because you weren't a pain in the ass enough," Damon complains and grabs a towel.

"I don't know. It happened when I was in vampire transition. I couldn't access my powers until I came home though. I just started the other night and can't do much, but it's a start," I sigh. Feels good to tell them.

Stefan walks over and hugs me, "We will help in any way we can."

"Maybe, but do that again and I'll kick your ass," Damon smirks.