2X06: Plan B- Part 2

Damon is heating up a metal rod in our fireplace, this is gonna be fun!! I haven't tortured someone in a while. Yes, out of both my brothers, I'm more of a bad vampire like Damon. I'm sure Stefan won't approve.

"Ooohh," Damon says sarcastically as Mason tries squirming in the chair he's chained up to.

"Stop that would you," I snarl to Mason, "You're gonna give me a headache."

"Someone's feisty," Damon continues.

"I know I am," I reply even though he wasn't talking to me.

Before anything else can be said, Mason falls backwards. "Mother fucker," I groan.

"What?!" Mason yells, challenging us.

"Bad mistake bud," I laugh as Damon pokes the hot iron into his chest.

"Damn it," Mason chokes out.

Damon has his thinking face on, "You can hurt. Good to know."

"Well why wouldn't he?" I interrupt.

Damon glares at me real quick before proceeding, "I was afraid you were going to be some beast mass with no affinity for pain," Damon pulls Masons shirt down to examine the wound. "Oh but you heal quickly," He points out, disappointed. Interesting, I've wondered about werewolves. "Not good."

"I guess we will just have to keep applying pain," I say grabbing the rod from Damon as he picks the chair back up. I take the rod to the fire.

"So, Katherine," Damon starts. Ugh. "How do you know her?" He asks in a friendly like tone while shrugging.

"I for one am also wondering that," I add, looking over my shoulder.

"What's she up to?" Damon questions further, while motioning for me to come to him as Mason spits a little, "We have all day," He adds when Mason doesn't talk.

"That we do. I made no plans today other than to spend time with my dear brother," I smile and shove the rod in his stomach slowly. Mason starts groaning loudly.

"When did you two meet?" Damon asks, taking the rod back.

"Did she seduce you?" I scrunch up my nose.

"Tell you she loved you?" Damon went after me, "You're supernatural so she can't compel you, I'm sure she used her other charms. Katherine's good that way."

"Ew, but true," I mutter.

Damon goes back to reheat the rod and some teenage guy walks in. Ummm, did he just waltz in here without permission? "I thought I told you to leave," Damon scolds the new comer as he looks over his shoulder.

"Who are you?" I assume Jeremy, by what Damon just told him, asks me.

"Does it matter?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Guess not," He mutters quietly, but my vampire hearing picks it up, "I found something in Ric's box of stuff," He moves on.

"Ooh, what is it?" Damon throws the rod down and we walk over to the kid, because I want to know too.