2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 2

Damon and I arrive at the Grill and take a seat with Alaric. We hear this woman ask... Matt? Is that his name? about Tyler as we do.

"Mmm, Masons mystery woman," Damon observes.

"Where is Mason anyway?" Alaric inquires.

"Decomposing in his truck," Damon settles, smirking.

"Courtesy of us," I add, smirking along with him.

We then tune back in to Mason's lady friends' convo, "If you see him, let me know, please," She finishes.

Matt nods to her. "Thank you," She smiles.

"You're welcome," He smiles back.

"So you think she's a werewolf," Alaric juts his head her direction.

"Well, I hope not, being that it's a full moon and all, Ric," Damon says hastily.

Yeahhh, if my memory is correct, I would be screwed.

"But we should definitely find out," Damon continues.

"Best idea you've had all day," I pat his back.

Damon rolls his eyes at me before pulling something out of his pocket and shakes it.

"And what is that?" Alaric dreads.

Damon passes it to him, "Wolfsbane." I smirk and Alaric looks intrigued.

~~~

We discussed a plan. Well Damon and Alaric did, I put in my two-sense. I compel the bartender to let me take over, so I was undercover. Alaric comes up and sits down next to the werelady.

"Well, hello," He greets, acting drunk, "Can I have a scotch and whatever this beautiful woman is drinking?" Alaric requests to me. I shake my head yes.

"Oh, no, ones my limit," She opposes.

"Oh, come on, it's not like I'm a freak," Alaric swears.
Pffff. I beg to differ Mr.Weapon Man. "Just being friendly to somebody who's new in town."

"Ok, if you insist," She smiles.

Damn it. Now I have to find the right drinks to pour, having a job sucks.

"How do you know I'm new?" Werewolf lady is warry. Alaric be smart.

"Because I have never seen you here before. And I am here every night," He thinks fast on his feet.

"Excuse me, is this guy bothering you?" Damon suddenly walks up.

"I'm not bothering anybody," Alaric expresses.

"Perfect. Well... do it elsewhere," Damon jerks his head in the other direction.

I place down their drinks and then try to keep myself looking busy. Someone comes over, but I compel them to walk away so I can concentrate.

"Don't worry, he's harmless," Damon comforts, "You know, he's sort of the town drunk and... you know, when we get tired of him, we just put him in a cab and send him back to where he came from," Damon lies as I watch Alaric pour something in one of the drinks and stir.

"Please don't talk about me like I'm not here," Alaric requests and pushes the drink towards the woman.

"Why are you here?" Damon rudely tries to get rid of him.

Alaric ignores him and picks up his drink, raising it slightly for cheers.

"Thank you for the drink," I'm just gonna call her werelady in my head, motions cheers back, but then puts it back down.