2X08: Rose- Part 5

Before I can yell any further, glass shatters. Elijah let's go if Elena's head.

"What is that?" he asks.

"I don't know," Rose tells him, still sobbing.

"Who else is in this house?" Elijah is now unhappy.

"I don't know," Rose raises her voice.

He grabs both Elena and I's arm and drags us upstairs.

"Move!" He yells at us as Rose follows.

We enter the entry way and I rip out of his grasp. Someone speeds by. Hell, is this my brothers? Elijah pushes Elena over to Rose and I. Another body zooms by.

"Rose," Elijah begins.

"I don't know who it is," She stresses.

Then someone speeds down the big stairs.

"Up here," Stefan's voice comes into play.

I roll my eyes, of course it's them. Elijah speeds up the stairs.

"Down here," Damon's voice taunts.

We all look around frantically. A weapon fires through Elijah's hand. They brought toys, lovely. Elijah looks at it with a frown, before yanking the steak out and tosses it down.

"Excuse me," Elijah calls out, "To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me." I second that. "You can't." What he said.

Damon grabs Rose and I and spends us to a part of the house, his hand covering our mouths, gross.

"I repeat," Elijah continues while breaking something, "You cannot beat me."

Not that anyone asked me, but Elijah is not someone to mess with. Not that I want to go with him, I would rather take a bath in vervain.

"So I want the girls on the count if 3," He demands as he rips pieces something apart, "Or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?"

"I'll come with you," I hear Elena say ever so bravely. I want to slap her, what is she doing? "Just please don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help us out."

I hear, what I assume to be Elijah, speed move and Elena gasp, "What game are you playing with me?" He seethes.

I hear a hook come off and something explode, then Elijah groans and hollers in pain. Fabulous, he is gonna be even more pissed. Next I hear a gun shoot off and two bodies collide, and roll down the stairs. I move to  patiently wait outside during all of this. If they succeed in what they want to do, I don't want to see it. I hear a stab, a groan, and what seems to be a vampire body decaying. Then Rose zooms out.

"Just let her go," Elena stops the boys from chasing after her.

I peak through a window to see Elena at the top of the stairs smiling very big. Damon smiles back at her before realizing she was smiling at Stefan and quickly plays it off.

"Hey, come here. Are you hurt? You ok?" Stefan asks as Elena jumps into his arms.

"I am great thanks for asking," I grumble.