Founder's Day - Part II

~This is the last chapter!!! Season 1 is done. And Georgina Donovan is ready for season 2. Read the chapter and complain about the cliff hanger but this is it. Read the note at the end of the chapter for info on the sequel. Thanks to everyone for reading my story. This is my first one and I hope to write more.

Chapter Twenty-One

I looked over to see Damon walking over to Mr. Saltzman. Damon leave Ric alone. Maybe it's important though. Damon looked serious, there was no smirk on his face. Something was wrong. I could tell. He was walking quickly and his face showed a tinge of concern mixed with annoyance, which practically masked everything else.

"Hey, I'll be right back," I told Tyler, dropping his hand. We were walking around just us two. It now night time. The park was currently shining with light that were cute and twinkly. Tyler and I were just ejoying ourselves walking and talking. I'd love to continue but I don't have time for that.

"Fine, meet me at the grill," Ty said, kissing me hard on the lips. I pulled away early and smiled apologetically before racing towards Damon just as he reached Mr. Saltzman. "Ric," Damon called.

"Yeah?" Ric replied, walking away from some of his friends. I joined Damon's side and he grabbed my arm and Ric's in the other. "Come here. You keep those nifty vamp weapons in the car?" Damon asked him.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Ric questioned, Damon tugging us further away from the crowds of people all gather at town square.

"This square is crawling with tomb vampires," Damon informed us both. My eyes widened and I looked at him to explain. How the hell did he know that and what were we going to do.

"I think we might need a stake or two," Damon added. Oh god. We're all going to die.

"Yeah. Got it," Ric responded.

"Go," Damon ordered, letting go of his arm. Damon still held mine and dropped his hand down towards mine, locking our fingers together. "We need to get everyone we know home. It's not safe and the council wants to round up all vampire but we broke the device for them and now the tomb vampires are going to kill everyone, going after the founding families," Damon told me.

"There's Elena and Stefan. How do you know all this?" I asked, tugging him to his brother and my basically sister.

"Hey," Damon greeted, grabbing Elena's hand too so he was in the middle of us. Stefan was holding Elena's other hand and both were looking at him in confusion. "Hi. What are you doing?" Elena asked.

"Saving your life," I stated, knowing they'd listen to me more than Damon. Now Damon can explain since we have their attention. Damon looked at me knowingly and then began spitting out words, "Fifteen words or less, tomb vamps are here. FOunding families are the target. Get her out of here. Now."

"Wait. Where are you going?" Stefan asked him.

"That's more than 15 words, Stefan," Damon pointed out, walking away from them as Elena said, "wait." I didn't stop walking either, I went with Damon. I'd feel safest with him and plus I needed to make sure he didn't get himself killed, not that I could do much to save him against older, meaning stronger vampires who are vengeful.

"Don't worry Stef, he's with me. And I'll call you if we need anything," I told him. Shouting just a bit knowing he could hear me perfectly.

"Damon, all my friends are here. They need to get home. Matt's here. We have to find them. Tyler's at the grill, come on," I told him and he sighed.

"Hey, trust me right now. We're doing this together, okay? Thick and then, me and you. I have to go meet Ric at the car. You go tell your friends to go home. Then meet me, alright?" He asked.