Crashing the Double Date

Chapter Thirteen

I ran across the street, going into the Grill with Tyler on my heels. I started laughing so hard when Tyler walked into the Grill. We were just at the park across the street and I poured a drink over Tyler's head. And now I was running from him but it was too funny for me to continue trying to get away. "Apologize," Tyler demanded, standing a few feet away from me and I shook my head.

"No," I muttered, stepping back a few feet until my back hit a wall. Tyler smirked and marched over to me and caged me in with his arms. "I'm sorry," I apologized as he moved closer looking super evil.

"Georgie!" Someone yelled.

"Hey Ty," Matt greeted. We looked over to see Matt and Stefan playing pool. Yeah apparently both guys were on a double date and their dates, Caroline and Elena, were nowhere to be found. Caroline tried to get Tyler and I to come but I kindly rejected the offer. I didn't really want to be there in the awkwardness of that group of people.

Tyler brushed his lips against mine before pulling away from me. He sent me daggers, warning me, not to do anything else tonight. "I'll behave," I promised, grabbing his hand and walking over to the guys.

"So how's your date going?" I asked, hugging my brother before hugging Stefan. Tyler stood to the side and took Matt's turn. I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend and cleared my throat. I watched as he looked up at me and I nodded at Stefan who I had my arm still around. "Oh, sorry man. It's good to see you," Tyler greeted nicely.

"Glad I'm seeing you with Georgie," Stefan winked and I blushed, pushing Stefan away from me. Tyler handed back Matt his pool stick and looked at us questioningly. He looked super serious right now and a bit angry. "Opposed to whom?" Tyler asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Stefan and I shared a look and I sighed, moving closer to Ty and reaching for his arms but he pushed them away. "Who Stefan?" Tyler asked, looking at Stefan with a glare.

"No one," Stefan stated, "I just meant that she wasn't alone for once."

"He's the reason why I talked to you that night and well this all started," I added and Tyler relaxed but didn't apologize or show any guilt. I rolled my eyes and moved closer to Tyler again, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're the only guy I've ever been with. So, stop assuming other things," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, okay," he agreed nonchalantly and I heard Matt scoff.

"You're suck a dick," Matt mumbled and Tyler glared at him. I held Tyler's face in my hands, which rested on his cheek. I brought him closer to me, kissing him on the lips gently so I didn't allow him to say anything back to Matt.

When we pulled away Elena and Caroline joined us. They invited to hang out with them and this time we decided to agree. "That guy just called me Katherine," Elena wrote in a text, showing me and Stefan.

"Yeah so we should hang out later," I told her, keeping conversation because there was obviously a vampire here. Stefan looked over our shoulders to look for the guy and Elena and I both slowly turned around looking and no one was there. Stefan walked a few feet away from us but it was no use the guy was gone.

After awhile we all decided to go hang out at Stefan's house. Tyler and I got out the car when Matt finally pulled up behind us. We headed inside with everyone and I walked in casually. I seriously loved this place. "Yeah. Uh, yeah, this is much better than watching Damon visit Cougar Town," Caroline said and I furrowed my eyebrows, meeting Stefan's eyes but he shook his head, signifying he'd explain later like usual.

"No offense," Care added.

"Don't remind me," Matt mumbled and I looked at Tyler. We were both so confused right now. Damon was at the grill? And so was my mother? "Man, I've always wanted to see this place," Matt said.