SEQUEL & ETC.

The sequel is published and completed. Find it on my profile page. It's called "Taking A Chance With A Werewolf "...Read it and enjoy! 😊😘

ETC:

Besides this book and it's sequel I have 2 other stories. One is a Klaus fanfic and the other is a long series called "Kenzie Gilbert"

And more up to date there's an Elijah fanfic in the works: "Interested"

Elijah is a college professor, going by the last name Smith. And he takes notice to the sleep deprived, always exhausted looking girl in his new class he's taking over for an ill professor.

Her name is Blake. Blake Samuels and she has a 6 year old daughter named Mia and a crazy, but good best friend named Miranda and Miranda's level headed, words of wisdom boyfriend named Jasper. (Cast list coming soon)

Description:

Blake Samuels was just another girl struggling in college. But she had more on her plate that early classes and piles of homework and tests. She was a single mom of a six year old, Mia. And she worked 2 jobs to pay the bills, support her mom and daughter, and put herself through school.

It's the beginning of her last year. And this fall semester her worst professor gets a replacement, Elijah Smith. He's handsome and mysterious. Stern yet kind. Gentle yet firm. And he likes to buy Blake coffee because she looks so tired. And he orders her food whenever they're together. The actions are kind but his departure is always cold and sudden like he doesn't care to stick around too long.

But maybe, just maybe he likes her.

He's interested.

Klaus' story is called "Taming The Hybrid" And it's about Klaus falling for Tyler's older sister who just got back to mystic falls. It follows the Originals Season 1 storyline (yes that involves Klaus' baby). Tyler's sister is named Allison, Allie who sticks by Klaus through EVERYTHING. It's aster really sweet love story. No other love interest besides Klaus. If you liked this even a little bit you'll really love this book so CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

DESCRIPTION "TAMING THE HYBRID":

Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in California. She finds her future involving not a career, which it should be focused on after attending college, but a man who peaks her interest immediately. She rapidly comes to love his deep, husky tone of voice and his British accent she hears in every word he says. She falls for his cloudy dark blue eyes, his red lips, and his darkening blonde curls. The man she's undeniably attracted to has ruined not only her friends' but also her brother's life. This man is not human, but a hybrid, a vampire - werewolf mix. He's an Original. And his name is Klaus.

The "Kenzie Gilbert" Series is about Elena's (older) twin, Kenzie. She starts off in BOOK 1 being mute after her parents die. Called "Kenzie Gilbert: The Mute Twin." SPOILER ALERT: It turns out to be a Stefan fanfic so if you like that idea, CHECK IT OUT NOW!! BOOK 2 for it is up called "Kenzie Gilbert: The Brave Twin."

DESCRIPTION "MUTE TWIN":

Kenzie Gilbert hasn't spoken since her parents died in a car crash, three months ago. When school starts back up she is pleasantly surprised by the new kid, Stefan Salvatore. He's got wide, innocent eyes that resemble a grassy meadow under sunlight and a soft smile that makes her knees weak. What happens when she meets his older brother Damon? The man whose smirk sends shivers down her spine and his diamond blue eyes are like waves crashing at the shore, and they're pulling her under. Stefan has a heart of gold that makes others want to be a better person and he's a perfect gentleman like every prince in a fairytale, who could ask for more? Damon on the otherhand masks his emotions under flirting and sarcasm yet his image as the mysterious guy that screams danger is more than intriguing. Both brothers have her attention, but which one will make her crack her oath of silence?

DESCRIPTION BOOK 2 "BRAVE TWIN":

Kenzie Gilbert is staying strong as she fights her depression. She's recently started dating Stefan Salvatore, who's good for her and makes her happy. But that doesn't mean everything is going to work out. Especially when you mix in Kenzie's evil doppelganger ancestor, who wants to break them up. A sacrifice Kenzie or her twin may just die in. A few Original vampires coming to their small town of Mystic Falls, causing havoc. Then there's the birth parents, who not only disapprove of the relationship, but want Stefan dead. Not to mention the nonstop drama among her friends and family. So will Kenzie and Stefan last? Will they push through? Or will they crumble and fall under the pressure of all the arising problems around them? Or maybe someone else interferes, like their siblings? Stefan's ex, Kenzie's twin, Elena is still somewhere lost between loving him and moving on. Then there's Stefan's brother, Damon, who may or not be head over heels in love with the oblivious girl.

If you like that so far then guess what?! There's more. BOOK 3 "Kenzie Gilbert: The Strong Twin" and BOOK 4 "Kenzie Gilbert: The Undead Twin"

*Book 4 isn't complete. More than halfway done.