24 - You have a little something there

Start from the beginning

Ruby is pretty scary when they want to be. With their muscles and share of street fights, they are pretty strong. I don't even want to imagine being beaten by them.

"I asked you to stop It." he growled and Donn stepped in between us to avoid any more damage.

Natasha walked towards me and did a quick inspection of my face before kneeling down in front of Nate to check his face. I smirked when I saw his busted lip and bruised face. Suits him right. He looked back at me and mirrored my expression. I must have had my own share of battle scars. I scowled at that knowledge.

Asshole!

A girl with platinum blonde hair stepped out timidly and knelt down beside him. She gingerly took his face in her hands and swiped her fingers over his wounds. "I am sorry." She whispered and as soon as he met her eyes he looked at her apologetically.

"No, I am sorry that you had to see that." He said and got up from the floor with a grunt. She helped him up and then he looked back at me.

"Let's get you fixed up. Yeah?" The platinum blonde asked, helping him up from the floor. He nodded, but looked at me before leaving.

"You have a little something there." He said pointing to my face smugly before walking away.

"What on earth happened here?" Casey asked as she approached the couple. She didn't look surprised or angry when she saw them.

"Ask that hothead." Nate said and moved past her.

"What did you do?" she asked shaking her head in disappointment.

"Why aren't you doing anything after seeing that other girl?" I asked her confused.

"Ashlyn is a nice person. Why would I even do anything?" she asked throwing her hands up in the air.

"Who is Ashlyn?" I asked and she looked at me blankly. "Stop being ridiculous. Why aren't you angry with him?" I asked.

"Gaaa... why should I be angry is the actual question." she said pulling my sleeve and nudging me towards our backdoor. She kicked open the door and led us into the garden. "He was supposed to ask her on a date tomorrow. I don't know if she would still go with him after what you did today." she sighed.

"You guys in open relationship?" I asked and she widened her eyes in realization.

"Oh, you didn't know?" she asked and I shook my head. "We broke up two weeks ago." She said nonchalantly and kept walking before me. I stood there in shock for a while before running to catch up with her.

"Why am I the last person to know?" I asked and she shrugged. "Why did you not tell me?" I asked again and she smiled at me mischievously.

"Why did I have to tell you?" she asked with a smirk. I didn't have an answer for that.

"Because." I replied lamely.

She rolled her eyes at me and kept walking. "Hold on. Stop walking." I said holding her shoulders so that she would stop moving so much. I started shaking her shoulders, hoping that this would knock some sense into her. "You should have told me. You know how I feel about you dating my brother." I said and she shook her head adamantly.

"No I don't. It's not like you ever told me how you felt about me and your brother." she said looking into my eyes.

"I thought it goes without saying that I –"

"Guys did you see Shaden?" Louis asked running up to us, unaware that he interrupted something important for me.

"No." I growled at him hoping that he would understand that his presence is not required here.