It was now my turn. I was doing my routine to a mix of the different music from Star Wars. I landed all my tumbling passes and at the end of my routine I blew out a breath of relief. Dana and Brandi both hugged me when I walked off the mat. We waited for the judges. They held up a 9.8.

I ran up the bleachers to Nick. "Good job, I'm glad you took my advice to heart." I rolled my eyes. "You butt looks a little bit too good in that leotard." I rolled my eyes again.

I put my hands on Nick's thighs and leaned forward, pecking his lips. I sat on the bleacher underneath him in between his legs. I looked down at the wrestling mats to see Ricky getting ready to wrestle next. I felt Nick kiss the top of my head. "So Dana was thinking that all of us could go out for dinner and then hang out at the house. Her parents are going out of town so basically we can all drink and-"

"No."

"No?" I asked, turning my head to look up at him.

"She stole you from me last time which i was okay with because she needed you but i was promised a sleepover and a sleepover i'm gonna get."

I smiled. "Fine but only because I'm excited to sleepover." he kissed my forehead. We watched the rest of the gymnastics events and wrestling matches. Luke took Tessa home earlier after her parents called yelling at her. Ricky ended up winning first place and our school won the gymnastics meet overall. "I have to go change but I'll meet you outside?" he nodded. I stood up and turned around to face him. "Unless you want me to stay in my uniform," I mocked, licking my lips.

He rolled his eyes pulling me in between his legs. "Don't make fun of me," he said pinching my bare thigh. I smacked his hand. "It's not my fault you look amazingly hot in your cheer uniform."

"Do I not look amazingly hot in this?"

He looked me up and down. He stood up and pulled me to him. He ran his finger up and down my arm softly. "You definitely look hot, just not amazingly hot." I pouted. He smiled at me. "Don't pout at me corazón." He gently kissed me and I couldn't help but smile into it. "Go get changed."

I ran down the bleachers and into the locker room where Dana was changing. She looked up at me as she started packing her bag. "So are you and Nick coming over?"

"No sorry, Nick is cashing in his promise of a sleepover."

She smirked. "Well then, try not to have too much fun."

I rolled my eyes. She finished packing her bag before leaving. I quickly showered. I changed into a pair of shorts and one of Ricky's shirts. I threw my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my things, and walked out of the locker room. I made my way over to the parking lot where Nick was standing next to his bike. I pouted. "I have two helmets," he said holding them up.

I sighed. He helped me clip on my helmet and helped me onto the front of the bike. He got on behind me and started it up. I closed my eyes, tucking my head into my bag as we drove to the house. I opened my eyes when we parked outside his house. "I need to drop my things off and grab some stuff."

He nodded. He picked me off the bike and unclipped the helmet. "Climb over to my room when you're ready."

I pecked his lips before walking over to the house. I unlocked the door. I walked inside. I heard the TV in the living room. I walked inside to see mom asleep beside Edward on the couch. He looked up at me. "Hey Leia."

"Hey," I smiled. "I'm heading over to Nick's, are you staying the night?"

"Oh I don't know, I don't want to intrude."

"You know you're an adult right? You don't need to ask to sleepover. I'm sure mom would love you too."

He smiled and started stroking her hair. "I'll talk to her when she wakes up. Have fun at Nick's."