This was... weird: I just left the bowtie on the nightstand next to my bed and couldn't help but stop staring at it, like if... it was telling me something incomprehensible and plastering my sight on it. It felt somehow good just to stare at Freddy's bowtie, and I could see it as much as I wanted now that I was alone, just like the picture of him naked and wet in my mind. He looked so... beautiful.

   Don't fool yourself anymore, Bonnie! It just wasn't worth it to conceal it; you knew perfectly you liked Freddy. I tried to avoid that idea long time ago, when I first met Freddy that day in the factory to be precise. Now that I had grown up, I could tell there was a fuzzy feeling inside for Freddy since I was kid: it whispered to me to be closer to him, whether to hug him or rub him, feel his fur with mine together, etc. But it always seemed to be a mistake, like I was just able to think in such a way toward female animatronics, though there was no one around. Now, with this age, I perfectly understood the feeling, Chica's approbation and probably Foxy's as well. When they brought those comments up, they made me feel good, like it was ok being like this. And otherwise, instead of finding disgusting what I longed for, they supported me—or at least Chica did. I never thought there would be friends who supported these feelings of mine, even when you just met them.

   Today I learned a lot about me; however, I still had to investigate a little about my body or my sexuality. I had this hunch that something useful was going to come up soon. As I left my stuff in my room, I got out and I saw Chica walking out from the bathroom and Foxy in his cove, probably cleaning up.

   "Hi, Bonnie!" Chica said while walking to me. "What a day, huh? Some child wanted me to eat his orange, and how was I supposed to say no? But he shared a lot with me, and I did want to go to the bathroom."

   "Oh, guess I didn't see him. I actually didn't know they could feed us," I replied as puzzled as always.

   "Well... they can't, actually there's an employee who keeps them out from us, but it's useless since we can roam wherever we want. If a child wants to feed me or give me a present, I'd be glad to."

   "Yes, I think you're right." I smirked. "In MoonLight they didn't let them feed me, but they did let the children climb up to the stage so they could play with me closer."

   "Well, anyway, I rather the idea of them to do that."

   "Yeah, me too. I feel like we can be connected with them even more."

   "Exactly," she seemed more excited.

   "THEY'RE HERE!" Freddy spoke up thrilled while walking out from the right hallway. "They bought them!"

   "Oh, let's see, I wanna see 'em! I wanna see 'em!" Chica commanded excited.

   Freddy was carrying a big, cardboard box about his torso size. He left it on a table, so we all made our way to huddle up.

   "Freddy, lemme see 'em!" Chica complained.

   "Hold on, I have to open it first."

   With some scissors, Freddy ripped the tape which was sealing the box, then he opened it up, and I could see many styrofoam packing peanuts. Freddy, with both paws, pushed them out of it, and then Christmas clothes were on sight.

   "Woah! Check this out, guys!" Chica exclaimed while pulling out the first thing she grabbed. "What the heck is this?"

   "That's mine, you dumb," Freddy said snatching what Chica took.

   They kept pulling out all the things Freddy brought, and then he reached something for me.

   "There you go, Bon, these are yours," he said while tossing some clothes to me.