DELIVERED

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The sound of two very loud and energized knocks echo throughout a quite messy apartment as a once asleep h/c head jolts up awake and falls off her living room couch.

"ugh..." I rest my palm against my forehead as I scowl at the very so rude person that interrupted my peaceful nap, "it's like midnight, what kind of person-" my sentence pauses as I look at my clock...

10:34 AM, it was the next day.. I took a goodnight's sleep not a damn nap.

"what the f-" before the h/c haired could even finish her very nice comment that she says in probably every minute, she rudely gets interrupted by a familiar and very loud voice, "Y/N! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" basically screaming before she was soon let in by a slightly, ah no.. not so happy y/n. "jasmine, it's literally 10 AM, shut up-" "NAMJOON IS BACK IN KOREA." she cuts y/n off with as she basically jumps in delight, "what?" y/n grabs jasmine by her shoulders and basically makes her stand still. "namjoon? THE kim namjoon?" she emphasizes.

nononono.

I thought to myself in horror as I slowly reminisce about the fact that this so called best friend of mine literally sent him my letters, "yes! THE kim namjoon-" "you think I'm supposed to be delighted about this!?" I jump her as I bite her arm. "NO! WAIT! y/n calm down! THAT HURTS!" she practically cries as I pull away followed by a scowl. "i spent five years, FIVE YEARS! avoiding this man and my past, deactivated all my socials! literally isolated myself at my old apartment and you're happy about this!?" I glared at her very scared figure.

"STOP! RELAX." she tried calming the hot head y/n as she's kind of scared that she might get bitten again by this wild animal. "l-listen.. a-at least you don't live there anymore right?" she stutters nervously and forces a smile. "Look at this place, jasmine... it's a damn mess, don't even think about cheering me up cause I'm tired as hell trying to arrange this new place and you come here telling me all about how my old crush who has a girlfriend is back in korea?" y/n ranted as she sighs massaging her temples.

"have you really moved on?" jasmine asked me as I look at her with a frown. "of course I have, jas. It's been five whole years, how can I not?" I notice a slight sad expression jasmine had. "you really loved him though.." I smile at her and pinch her cheek. "I'm fine now, hon. don't worry" I reassured her and slap her chest. "now, come and help me clean this place up, I feel stuffy with all this mess." she sighs hearing that and nods. "fine."

after all, it's been 5 years, so obviously she must've moved on already right? .....right? she isolated herself and deactivated all her socials and didn't even make new social media accounts until a year later due to her fear that she'll see his account, she can't even look at his face without feeling ashamed of how she probably made him uncomfortable..

now, all f/n y/n has to do is make sure that she never crosses paths with kim namjoon again.