Chapter 36~

song- sleeping powder by gorillaz (2D Is literally my favorite ;-;)

y/n's p.o.v

I sigh petting Tino slowly my hand running down his smooth soft back as I hear the bell ring, I set Tino back inside of my back pack and slip it on walking to my next class where I have Marinette in the same class. I start walking down the stairs, waving hello to some people I walk inside the class room taking a seat next to Marinette as she greets me kindly, the class starting. I went through my thoughts remembering some stories about Marinette, she had a major crush on Adrien and then I come in stealing her major crush..oh no I feel bad now.."Damn.." I say under my breath as Marinette turns to look at me, "what happened?" I jump a bit coming back to realization taking a mil second to process what she had said, "o-oh nothing i just forgot.." looks around my desk fake searching in my backpack. "I left my homework at home unfortunately!" is smile nervously debating if I should just ask her, maybe when I take the squad out for food ill just ask her then! good thinking you know..mind as well tell her that I plan to take everyone out for food.."oh uhm Marinette I was wondering if you wanted to come out for food with the squad? I was planning on it since I woke up."

I grab my phone checking the time, "maybe as soon as we get out we can tell everyone to meet us outside after school?" I say looking back up at her, "sure why not i'm down for some food after!" she responds with a smile. "Alright its a deal then ill just text the group chat so we don't have to be all crazy looking for everyone during passing periods.." I say whipping out my phone texting the group chat making sure I done get caught with my phone then having to get aunt Carla out here when shes busy at work to come get my phone. I finish texting the group chat automatically getting a message back from Alya saying, "Sounds good!" me and Marinette chuckle quietly getting shushed by Miss Caline Bustier as I sink into my chair writing down the lesson on my notebook..

Timeskip brought to you byyyyyy dun dun carmex the chapstick you can potentially put on your ass~!

I walk out of class walking to my locker putting my backpack in it unzipping it as Tino sticks his head out, "hewo wittle one.." I scratch behind his floofy ears kissing his head softly looking into his eyes."Its lunch buddy!" I smile at him closing the backpack again walking outside onto the yard sitting by a tree letting him out as I open a ziplog bag of dog food letting him eat away, as I take out my food eating a little bit of the chips with taco meat. I hear footsteps coming from behind the tree quickly putting tino under my sweater, Adriens head popping out from behind the tree. "Oh its just you, you fricken scared me love.." he chuckles looking at the ball moving around inside my sweater, "sorr- oh my god are you pregnant?!??" his breath hitches as I raise a brow looking down at my belly looking at Tino move around furiously inside, "w-woah no im not, sorry Tino.." I let him out as he continues eating.

I continue eating as Adrien sits next to me petting Tino as he rubs my thigh at the same time, "how are you feeling?" he looks at me smiling softly, I smile back a bit responding with " pretty good why am I going to lie, I feel good" I give a reassuring smile pecking his lips gently as he eats with my outside, "so we are going out to eat after school?" he asks as he eats his fruits , " yeah we are going out with the group to go out to eat, have any ideas to go eat?" i ask tilting my head a little bit. "Hmm..maybe in-n-out burger?" he suggests chewing on a raspberry. I think about for a couple of seconds," sure why the hell not in-n-out it is!" I take out my phone texting the group chat the location. "Well I guess we'll have some bonding time with our friends again.." I smile at him as he nods, eating our food for the next remainder of the time left for lunch..