chapter 9

Your p.o.v

I yawn turning off the alarm. I got up to change i put on a black crop top with sleeves and high wasted dark skinny jeans with heel boots.
I grab my bag as quill hid in there i pick up tino and walk downstairs meeting my aunt drinking coffee.
"Hey carla can i have a sleep over tonight?" i ask her "oh sure! As long as their parents know" she says "of course!'' i replied as i grab a breakfast muffin and nod to her.
I quickly fed tino and walked out with my aunt
To the car. I sigh as i watched tree's go by and the school came in my view.
I kissed my aunts cheek and left to go meet my frens. I walked up to them "heys u all up to a sleep over at my house?" they all smile at me they all agreed.
The bell rung as we parted ways to our class.

*timeskip to end of day cuz ur author is lazy af*

I waited with tino and quill on the floor watching "k" the anime. I smile as neko was soundly asleep in her kitten form.

Ding dong

Quill hid in my jacket as i walked up the door opening it to alya and nino with bags. I let them in as alya immediately went with tino.
I saw adrien come out the car with marinette. I let them in and closed the door opening the closet next to it pulling out bundles of fluffy blankets and pillows.
I let everyone set up were they want to sleep. I picked the ground near the kitchen for easy access to food 😆
We all played games and such eating hide n seek in the dark watched movies especially scary movies.
I look around happy with my new life other than before. Im glad i found wonderful people to make my life so much more than it was before.
All i could say is what next will these amazing people help me through. Cant wait to find out. I kiss adriens cheek as i lean on him as his arm wraps itself around me in a comforting way.

"I love you adrien" i say looking up at him

He looks down at me and smiles

"I love you too"

~ The end~