chapter 2

Your p.o.v

     I wake up to my aunt slightly shaking me i smile at her and look put the window to see that we were at the air port. She payed her friend that i already forgot his name already lol. I grabbed my bag and put tino inside his little head poking out and smelling the air.
      I looked over and saw the man drive away and my aunt pulls her bag with her and nodded to me leading the way. I looked around people sleeping waiting for their flights as their loved one listens patently for the call. I sigh being single was good lots of fanfics a world to zone out to as you read your favorite character's stories and such.
      Eating lots while watching shows and enjoying the single pringleness. Ugh it felt good of course i had a couple crushes only to get my heart broken as i see them kiss their own crushes under the sunset and trees. But i always had myself which made me happy and of course tino by my side.
      Life was good for me except for all the abusiveness but other than that everything was nice...
       We waited in line and finally we handed in our passports and we were able to go in. We had our bags at hand and on the way to paris i looked down and saw tino sleeping soundly. I listened to my queen lady gaga all the way on replays i could never get tired of this one song bad romance...

*tiiiime skippppp*

      We arrived infront of my aunts massive cosy 2 story house as she unlocks the door a vanilla smell filled my nose of the house everything in white. Very beautifully white vintage decorated i always wanted a house like this but too young so yup..
      Carla showed me up the white stairs to my room. What can i say white carpet a white low bed with soft white covers that were double a walk in closet with light and the walls painted black a art desk in the corner and a balcony were you can see the Eiffel tower and the sun rise and the moon set.
       I hug my aunt as she shows me around the house as tino runs around the house like a dog on steroids 😂
After that she told me what her schedule was i was shocked at how much she worked. "I will be working till day and night today is my day off and i scheduled your school your will be starting monday and ya i come home at 3:30am from work and i am able to take you to school dont worry"
       She smiles and also says "of course that means you will have to walk home and stay alone in the house till i come back there will always be food in the fridge so do not worry. And i always lock the doors and windows and there are super heros here to save the world!"
      I was confused "there are super heros here?" her pink curly short hair shined as the sun hit it (your aunt looks like lady gaga when she has that pink orange hair in bad romance. But with a white crop top 😂)
      " ya ladybug and chat noir always saving the day and don't worry the school is just down the block there's no way you can get lost haha" she laughed And smiled she stood up from the white table and smoothed out her white office skirt and said "I'll be making dinner tonight so you can do whatever you want while i cook" she said over the white counters.
      I replied with an 'ok' and went upstairs to my room as tino followed. I looked in my closet and turned on the light and saw lots of cloths,shoes, heel boots all in my style. I almost fainted of how awesome this house is. And i saw in the other corner a doggy bed with a food and water bowl and a basket full of chew toys.
     Tino immediately ran over with his little arms and started to play with a squeaky toy. I smiled and opened the balcony doors letting the wind in as the white curtains blew in making the room feel peaceful and home.
       The sun filled the room hitting my pale skin feeling amazing. I walked out on the balcony and leaned on the railing admiring the view. Then i see below me a girl with blue pigtails in a ladybug costume and a guy with blonde hair and in a cat suit that was pretty flattering. I heard them chit chatting as the ladybug girl left leaving the cat boy alone. He looked up meeting my gaze and winked at me making me blush causing him to smirk.
      He extended his staff and sat on the railing admiring me. "Why i dont think we've met before my name is chat noir what is yours amour?" he says kissing my hand making me blush more in the process. "Y/n.." i shyly said making eye contact with his green eyes as he blushes
      "What a beautiful name...." he says in awe as his ring beeps "well thats all the time i have buy see you soon my Amor~" he says seductively and kisses my cheek and jumps through building to building leaving with a nose bleed.
       I stumble to the bathroom in my room and wipe the blood from my nose and look at my self in the mirror "well
y/n you fell inlove with a superhero cat...wow" i say to my self as i close the bathroom door and the balcony doors. Then i hear my aunt downtairs "y/n!! Dinner is ready!" i look at tino as he looks at me and we both rush downstairs as he waits patently at his bowl as i wait at the table for the food.
     Spaghetti and meat balls for dinner what a delight! As tino gets meatballs and alittle spaghetti as well.
      We all dig n the food together....