chapter 4

Your p.o.v

      I woke up to the alarm. I pressed the dismiss button and got up. Tino layed his head watching as i changed outfits asking for his opinion. One he covered his face with his paws and i chose one more and he barked standin on his hind legs waving his arms up and down.

     I brushed my teeth and used mouth wash and eating a mint

     I brushed my teeth and used mouth wash and eating a mint. I set up the black backpack and organized everything before putting my phone in my pocket and grabbed the bag and motioned my head for tino to come.
        I walked downstairs in the kitchen meeting my aunt down in the table breakfast ready at hand. Yogurt and grains and oatmeal with wallnuts, bananas and straw berries in the jar.
      I sat down eating with a spoon enjoying the contents in the jar. I finished as i see my aunt putting another jar in my bag with the same contents but with ice in it to keep it cool and a spoon attached to the jar.
       I picked the last scoop of yogurt covered bananas in the jar and set the jar in the dishwasher making sure tino has enough food.
      "Ready?" my aunt asks with a smile i nod and silent my phone and put it in my bag as i kiss tinos head and i told him i will be back soon. I walked to the door with my aunt waiting with the keys.
       I walk out as she locks the door and hands me a spare key with a chain. I clip it to my backpack and see my aunt open a white car holding the door open for me. I get in as she closes the door and she gets in after.
      She started the car and i was on the way to school. Well theres no turning back now 😂 but i told myself i was going to boss my way through the day and say shut up haterrrrrss.
       I laughed at myself as the car pulled up to the school. My aunt handed me my schedule and i kissed her cheek wishing her luck for work.
      I get off waving off her as she drives off. I turned and meet a green pair of eyes. I look at his features and it was the boy i saw before.
       "Hello my name is agrien agreste your aunt works for my dad and she asked if i could look out for you today since its the first day of school for you."
       I smile at how shy and cute he is. "Well hi there haha the name's
y/n" i extend my hand out to shake his as he gladly takes my hand and gives it a gentle shake.
      "Well let me show you around and show you were your classes are may i see your schedule please?" he smiles. I nod and hand him my schedule.
       "Follow me please m'lady" adrien says as i blush. We went through my classes as i know were the bathrooms were and the office was which was nice.
     Then the bell rang "hey ill meet up with you at lunch y/n" adrien says looking at me i nod "thank you for showing me around and taking your time." i say he lays his hand on my should "no problem see you at lunch" he smiles as we part our ways to our classes.
      First class history what a pain i already know most of everything which means i get an excuse! Haza!! I enter the class not many people turned to look at me which was awesome i chose a seat way in the back. Then the lecture soon began...darn

*time skip to lunch period cuz im lazy to go through and stuff......ya*

      FINALLY IM HUNGRYYY i walk out the classroom and see adrien one guy with headphones a girl with wavy hair the tips red and a blue pigtailed girl with blue bell eyes.
      "Oh! Hi...." i say shyly adrien chuckles and introduces me to everyone a couple were in some of my classes which was nice. We all started walking to lunch as i stayed in the back talking to marinette and alya about ladybug and chat noir.
      When we got there we chose a spot to sit at. I pulled out the jar with yogurt and started eating as the group eyed my jar with hungry eyes.
       I offered them some as they all took a bite with their own spoons except adrien. He gracefully grabbed my spoon and tasted the wonderfulness.
     I didnt really mind and kept eating. Then a blonde haired girl came running and hugged adrien almost choking him.
      I stare with an eyebrow raised as she tried to kiss his lips but he keeps moving his head so she kisses his cheek.
      Then she leaves catwalking away with her slave i assume. I keep eating then ask adrien confused. "Is she your girlfriend or something??" i ask as he laughs along with everyone else.
       Completely confused i say a 'what?' then he explains to me. "She's just a childhood friend" he shakes his head and gives me a reassuring smile and continues eating his lunch.
      I finish the jar and lick the spoon clean closing the jar and putting both spoon and jar in my backpack and looking through my phone seeing no teachers in sight.
       Then the bell rings signaling the last three classes left. I put my phone away and stand up with the group saying our 'we'll see after school' byes as we made out way to our classes.
      My next class was math...great just great well here i have to pay attention cuz math is not my strongest subject.
       I enter the classroom seeing alya in it. I wave and sit next to her and writing down math problems and such.
      Nothing interesting. After writing down the equations i looked at the clock and see 5 more minutes.
      After that the teacher just explain what we will be doing this year and blah blah and finally the bell rung. I get up with alya and ask her what was her next class was.
      "I have computer lab what about you?" she says i sigh and say "i have science" she pouts as we say our goodbyes and part ways down the hall.

*timeskiiip brought to you by author~chan dancing with chat noir*

     I walk out the last class meet the group outside the school doors they all hug goodbyes and they left it was just adrien and me.
       I see a car pull and was about to walk home till adrien stands by the car and asks me "hey y/n would you like a ride home?" he asks. I think about it and nod.
     He lets me in and closes the door as i tell the driver were i live and we were off as i traded numbers with adrien and now i have in my contacts nino,alya,marinette, and adrien what a nice group of frens i have haha.
     I say good bye to adrien as i exit the car and walk up the porch and unlocked the door to tino jumping in my arms licking my face.
      I smile and lock the door as soon as i got in...