chapter 3

Your p.o.v

       I looked at the clock 12:00am i yawned i looked over and saw tino on the floor sound asleep. My aunt took the plates and put them in the dish washer. "Lets go to bed sweety" her soothing voice said. I nodded as i gently picked up tino and carried him upstairs with my aunt by my side.
      "If you need anything my room is right down there honey" i nodded and hugged her good night as she closed her door. I closed my door and placed tino on the low bed getting under the covers. I put on a night light and changed into sweats and a t-shirt.
     I slipped into bed and the last thing i saw were a pair of green eyes outside the balcony looking through the white curtains...

*timeskip*

      I woke up to the sun shining in i saw on my phone 7:00 am i yawned and saw tino up at the door waiting for me to take to potty. I sliped on socks and put my phone in my pocket and quietly. Walked downstairs as my aunt was still sleeping.
      I walked downtairs and opened the sliding door and let tino out on the green grass and a pool in sight with white chairs and umbrellas. After tino was down he ran in and started to eat from his food bowl. I close the door making sure to lock it and shuffle to the white cabinet and grab a sausage egg muffin. I cook it in the microwave putting the rest away while looking through Instagram.
      Seeing a post of chat noir and ladybug with a caption #saved the day again! And saw the date just 6 minutes ago. I was amused but frighten as the microwave hitting zero making the beeping noise. I sigh and eat the muffin on the white couch while on apple tv watching YouTube videos. My aunt came down in a white robe yawning she smiled at me "well good morning love!" she says as she makes a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper.
     I finished the muffin petting tino and decided why not explore? "Hey carla can i explore paris?" i ask she looked over and nodded "just call me if you need anything" i nodded and she went back to reading. I ran upstairs and opened the closet picking out an outfit to wear.

        I closed the door and put tino on a leash and walked downstairs and closed the front door and made my way to a park

        I looked around and saw children playing one of them asked to pet tino i let them as tino licked them and we were back walking to the park.
        A white butterfly perched itself on tinos nose as i quickly took a picture and posted it. He sneezed it off. I kept walking as i walked by a boy with blonde hair and green eyes we glanced at each other and kept walking but i still felt his gaze on me. I saw the school carla was talking about.
      We finally arrived at the park as i let tino loose from his leash as he played with other dogs. I sat on a bench and watched him running on his short little legs. I looked and saw a fountain and the trees opening letting the sun shine through. I decided to sit on the grass and lay down admiring the sun and sky.
      I spent about a hour there and called tino to me he came running jumping in my arms. I kissed his head getting a face full of wet kisses i put him down and hooked his leash on and we jogged back to the house. I opened the door to see my aunt doing work on the coffee table.
        I smile at her as she returns it " how was your day hun?" she asks i respond "it was amazing i had a nice time at the park with tino i loved it what about you?" i say taking off my boots and leaving them by the door for school tomarrow.
       "Oh nothing exciting but working on paper work for fashion" i was surprised "were do you work?" i ask "i work making cloths for mr. Agreste so his son can model them adrien agreste. And i work shifts to earn more" she replies
        I was shocked but amazed "thats amazing do you like the job?" i ask and she eagerly nods while smiling "its a way to express my self my true art into what i like doing" i nod and make a cup of tea.
      After that i go upstairs and tino sits in carlas lap sleeping. I open my door and see a certain cat sitting on my bed smirking. I held my breath and close my door setting the tea down on my desk. "Hello again" i say sitting on the bed as well.
     "Nice to see you again. I came back because i want to get to know you" chat says moving closer to me making blush as i stare at his lips and respond. " w-well i moved here because of family problems and i live in this house with my aunt carla bella" when i said that chats eyes widened a bit but he put on his normal smirk and inched his face closer to mine.
      "Well im a superhero and i save people from akuma attacks and i took an interest in you mi amor~" he purrs now centimeters from my face. I blush as he looks down on my lips and licks his with lust. But i tickled him on his sides as he giggled and wiped a tear away.
     Me and chat talked for a while till 10:00 pm. We walked out on the balcony the moonlight over the tower i looked at him and he looked at me.
       He walked towards me backing me up to a wall as his hands rest near my head. He nears my face his hot breath on my lips as i breath on his lips.
        He connects our lips together as they move in sync i wrap my arms around his neck as his arms wrap around my waist as the kiss got more heated licking my lip for entrance.
        I allow as his tounge slithers in exploring my mouth. I tug on his hair just alittle to make him groan. We pull away after his ring beeps. Both panting. "Well i got to go by my love" he gives me a rough kiss after leaping in the darkness.
       I lick my lips and close the doors and change into something comfortable as tino lets himself in as i see my aunt close her room door. I close my door laying in bed and i see a backpack full of school supplies for school tomarrow. I feel tino lying under the covers as that puts me at ease and i dose of to sleep ready for my alarm.