chapter 5

Your p.o.v

     I sigh and take off my heels and put them away in my room and come back downstairs and fed tino after i took him out potty.
      I sit on the fluffy rug and take out all my homework from today and turn on the tv with a donut and soda near me as i grab my pencil and phone.
      Tino sits in my lap as i watch soul eater while starting with math homework. I did the problem sheet and solved equations and before i knew it i finished with both sides of math homwork.
     I put the math homework aside and took out my history book and the worksheet for history.
The goal of the sheet was to answer questions about alexander the great and such and such.
      I took a break and took a bite out of the donut as i see death the kid whining that he wasn't symmetrical.
     As liz and patty comfort him. I shake my head drinking my soda and went back to history homework.
      After i finished history homework i set it ontop of math homework organized. Then science. This went on for about 2 hours? Ya im sure.
     Soon i was done with my homework i put everything away and set my backpack in my room and cleaned up the coffee table and poured cereal in a bowl with milk and bananas.
      I kept watching soul eater for about 3 hours and it was 7:10pm. I kinda got bored downstairs after i cleaned i picked up tino and went upstairs to my room.
      I shut the door and let tino go as he played with his toys. I went out on the balcony bored as heck then chat came in view.
     I sighed in relief and smiled at hime. He smiled back at me when he landed on the balcony. He pulled me in a hug i felt his warmth radiating from his body as i nuzzle myself in his body.
     "How are you love?" he asks "bored. Im home alone right now and my aunt doesnt get back till like 3 am." i sigh in his chest. He rubs little circles around my back.
    "Are you hungry?" i ask pulling away looking up at him. He slightly nods blushing. I grab his hand and walk down stairs with tino next to me.
       I turn the lights on and seat chat on the table as i make food for him. A grilled cheese sandwich with ham and pepper.
      I set the plate down for chat and a glass of milk for the kitty. He licks his lips and digs in.
     Tino watches him with interest. As chat finishes we suddenly hear a crackle coming outside and rain hitting the windows hard.
     Well a thunderstorm just great. I grab chats plate and empty glass and put it in the dishwasher.
     (SMUT UP AHEAD WARNING ⚠)
      I turn to face chat but only to face his eyes centimeters away from me. I stare in his eyes as he lifts me up on the counter. Rubbing my thigh i lift his chin up to mine and smashed my lips on his.
       I roughly kissed him taking dominance and biting his lip slightly making him open his mouth giving me a chance to slip my tounge
In his mouth.
     I wrestled with his later winning as i explore his wet cavern earning groans from him.
     I tugged at his cream blonde hair earning another groan from him.
I pulled away panting a string of saliva the only thing holding us together.
       I got down and lead him up my room as tino quickly follows and runs to his bed hiding under the blanket in his bed.
       I locked my door and tossed chat on the bed. I got ontop of him straddling him. He grips my waist and bucks his hips into mine getting a squeak from me.
      I gave up on dominance as chat flips us over him now ontop of me inbetween my legs.
I bit my lip as i gave him a lust look.
      Chat attacked my neck licking and biting finding my sweet spot and doing harsh things to it as i moaned his name and ran my fingers through his locks. Soon i was left with a mark on my neck.
       I smashed my lips against his once more before lying down panting. Chat then layed next to me pull me closer to him as we continue to french kiss.
(END OF SMUT YOU MAY TAKE A BOTTLE OF HOLY WATER ON YOUR WAY OUT)

      I rested my head on his chest "y/n..." chat asks.
"Yes?" i say listening to his heart beat.

Ba dump..

     "Will you be my girlfriend?.." he asks.

Ba dump

     "Of course. I would love to." i peck his cheek and fell asleep on him.