chapter 19

A/n- k so i decided to add a black and purple motorcycle

And ur helmet

as black panther you just ride the motorcycle not the helmet and when ur not in black panther form you wear the helmet as a symbol to the black panther. And this is how you look using combine

Kk now to the story.

       Your p.o.v

     The paraoh grabbed my hand were i had the amulet. Bad choice. I spun myself around him putting my clawed foot on his fave holding him down and twisting his arm ever so slightly. I hand the amulet to ladybug as she devilises the moth i jump off the guy helping him up. I whistle and my motorcycle appears making ladybug and chat noir stunned.
      Ladybugs earring beeps as she signs off then leaves. "Wanna ride home adrien" i ask getting on my motorcycle. He smiled and jumped on holding onto me.
      I speed through jumping off the building landing on the streets and on a high way. We both detransform as negro hides in my pocket. I hand adrien a helmet as i put mine on.
       We speed through the traffic soon making it back to the park were the squad was. I breaked making a screech and parked taking off the helmets we both walked to the squad as mini hands me tino who licked
Me.
        We all stayed for a while chatting before we had to go home. We all said our goodbyes as i was the only one left, i pick tino up and put him in a little box whole infront of me which was a seat but a box to put things in. So i opened it and put tino inside with some goggles as negro rides with him as well.
      I slipped on my helmet and started the motor cycle and in a flash i was on my way home. I then start to get night vision as the day  ends and darkness is left with the moon shining.
       I see my home in the distance as i quickly sped quick to my destination.
I pulled the break handle parking on the side of my house taking my helmet off along with tinos goggles. I pick him up and go inside the warm house.
       I feed tino and hand negro a pig piece of beef jerky i sit on the counter as i watch him eat. "You do know the black panther will take over soon....." negro says giving me a pitiful look. I nod "but you can fight it by staying sane and remeber who you are." negro adds giving me a fangy smile. I scratch behind his ears as he enjoys his beef jerky.
       I look out and see the Eiffel tower lit up. I might go out as black panther i have nothing to do. "Negro..black out" as he gets sucked in my bracelet. I jump out onto a building running on all fours to the eiffel tower. I jumped and clutched on the metal with my claws as i climbed to the top plopping myself down and admiring the moon and the city of paris as i see couples holding each other kids playing and running around.
       I sense something behind me as i suspect non other than...."hello BP~" chat noir says purring. I stand up as he walks to me grabbing my waist. I pull my mask off as my violet eyes look at chat noirs green vibrant eyes (your eyes r a violet when in black panther form btw)
      Chat noir bent down and gave me a passionate kiss. It got a bit more heated were we both were on the ground as chat noir hovered on top of me as we had a heated make out session.