3. Mason; bromance?

Start from the beginning

"Get into bed." I heard Brandon as he mumbled it, I don't think he wanted the driver to hear because people always become weird when they assume we are lovers. I know his dad once straight up asked him if we were dating. I don't think his Dad would care his a really cool bloke, my second family, but Brandon was very quick to deny it. When his Dad asked me the same thing apparently I acted the exact same way as him. 'Calm down it's just a question. Don't kill me.' He kid but I didn't find him funny and neither had Brandon.

We pulled up outside the house and we thanked him climbing out and heading to the front door, my phone already vibrating with the bill. Once inside Brandon was moaning with contentment kicking off his Chelsea boots right in the middle of the hallway. I bent down to untie my laces as he wondered off some place. We still had the house to ourselves his Dad still working so I could act however I wanted not worrying what he thought about the way I moved his sons shoes to the side next to mine or how I called throughout the house I was heading upstairs to the toilet.

I came out and was about to walk downstairs when I heard Brandon's voice call me from his room. I wondered in seeing him flat out on the bed few shirt buttons undone and his trousers hanging open.

"So where am I ordering from?" He asked holding his phone up. I was confused by what he meant. "Dessert? You want Lucy's or Milkshake Mania?" Those were my favourite places to order a take out dessert from, he knew me too well.

"Hmmmm" I hummed thinking it over digging around in his drawers for some shorts to get these jeans off. "You haven't actually got to order you know." I replied instead of an answer a little guilty that him loosing meant him ordering food. I wouldn't of cared the other way around, it was me that liked dessert he didn't care all that much for it and it was my idea yet somehow he was paying it didn't seem fair. I also don't care how much money I got to spend on him I would, I'd rather that than on myself.

"Don't be stupid. It's the rules. Pick one." He demanded so I did.

"Lucy's." I decided. "Avert eyes." I ordered something we do when we change in the same room as each other. Sometimes when he says it I joke who cares and he doesn't because even as I keep my eyes open he will strip out of his clothes weather I'm looking or not. I try not to, I can't be obvious and its torture for myself. He moved his eyes down to his phone so I dropped my jeans and boxers standing in just the hoodie I wore before I pulled his boxing shorts on.

"Having the usual?" He spoke as I changed eyes still fixed on the phone looking scared to move, he was the opposite when it came to me changing he either closed his eyes completely, looked a different direction in the room or turned away as if he was terrified he'd see a part of me that nobody else does.

"Nah not the usual that's expensive. Let me see." I joined him in the bed looking over at his phone before he moved it.

"Just have the usual why you care about the cost. You won. So your usual yes?" He was my weakness. I caved.

"Okay fine yes." I gave into him. "I have-" He cut me off.

"I know. I know what you have." He surprised me and I watched as he picked out exactly what I'd normally order even down to writing in the comments on the order no walnuts, I hate they get stuck in my teeth. I was grinning like an idiot.

"I suppose I better tell my mom I'll see her tomorrow." I changed the subject as he said ordered tossing his phone onto the bed and getting up his trousers slipping around his lower waist barley hanging on.

M. At Brandons 2nite.

Mom. Thought so see you tomorrow x

I wonder if she thinks about what we get up to when I say I'm here with him. I bet she thinks we are out clubbing or hooking up with girls, not the case. She was a cool mom after she raised my brother the exact same way and he turned out just fine she was planning on treating me the same way, my sister too except it's different for girls because I don't think my Dad would let that happen, her texting she's not coming home all weekend or her going on girls holidays knowing guys would be going too.