49) Y/n Found the Bubbly

"Y/n, get down from there!" Varian yelled in a panic as he watched his wife on the roof of the house, a large bottle of alcohol in hand.

"Come on, Var!! Dance with meee!!!" she yelled drunkenly. Varian's breathing quickened when she slipped slightly from the slope of the roof.

"How the hell did you even get up there?!" He said, looking around for a ladder or something to help get her down.

"I climbed! I climbed alllllll the way up! Up! Up! Up! To the tippity top! And now I'm the queen of the castle! Yay!!!" She spun around, giggling in between hiccups.

"Okay, j-just stay there!"

Varian cursed under his breath and went inside the house to continue looking for anything to help Y/n come down. He goes down into the basement to get his ladder and quickly comes back up and out of the house.

"Okay, Y/n! I'm gonna get..." he looked at the roof to see that she was no where to be seen. He panicked and called her name. He turned toward the dimly lit streets and saw her figure dancing down the road. He dropped the ladder and ran towards her, grabbing her from behind.

"Heyyy! Get off me, creep!!" She elbowed him him the stomach and he winced, letting her go.

"Y/n! Jeez, woman! It's just me!" He held his stomach. Y/n squinted at him and stayed quiet before realizing that it was just her husband.

"Ooooohhhh!!!!!! Varia.... V-Varia-" she proceeded to vomit all over the ground in front of her. Varian fortunately stepped back quickly out of pure disgust. When Y/n was done with her fit, she collapsed into Varian's arms, getting some vomit on his shirt. Hell, he almost threw up as well.

"A-alright, Y/n, lets get you h-home" he held his breath as he dragged her all the back home and into the bath, getting her ready for bed.

The next morning, Y/n arose with a pounding in her head and Varian's arms tight around her . She slightly winced at her aching forehead and turned to look over at her sleeping husband. 

"Var, dude," she shook him, which startled him awake.

"W-wha???" He rose up, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"What happened last night?" She asked, rubbing the drool from her cheek.

"I...don't wanna think or talk about it." He said, plopping down and putting a pillow over his face. Y/n rolled her eyes and pulled the pillow away gently.

"Can you please tell me?" She gave him her signature puppy dog eyes that worked every time she wanted something from him. He sighed.

"You got drunk last night. I can home from work and you were on the roof. I tried to get you down with my ladder but you were in the street all of a sudden. Then you threw up and passed out and I gave you a bath which was a struggle because of you flopping down into the water and almost drowning. After your bath I took a shower and tried to go to sleep, but you kept trying to run off."

"Aww," Y/n straddled him and laid on his chest. Varian wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry I caused so much trouble."

"It's fine... it was worth it for you." He smiled. Y/n hummed and closed her eyes, falling asleep again.

"Y/n,"

"Yes, love?"

"You know we both have work in... 2 hours, right?" He said, checking the alarm clock.

"You're right... call of work for us, will ya?" Varian chuckled and grabbed his phone, dialing his work number.
~~~