ONESHORT 2: Pass The Salt

Y/n's family gathering was so far, a huge success. The gorgeous warm meal and wine made for fine dining.

"Oh, Y/n, this is absolutely delicious!" Her mother enthused, taking another spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth. Y/n chuckled.

"I-It's just something I put together real quick! I just wanted the family all together for Christmas!"

"Well, you did a fine job! This turkey is marvelous!" Aunt Annie clapped.

"Well, she worked like a slave in the kitchen all day! I'm not gonna make her cook for the rest of the year!" Varian held Y/n close and smiled proudly. Y/n blushed.

"I can't wait to taste that pecan pie!" Her father licked his lips longingly.

"Well you're gonna have to wait." Y/n chuckled. "Daddy, can you pass me the salt?"

"Sure." Varian and her father both reached for the salt. The chatter in the room diminished. Y/n's cheeks, once red with pride, were now redder with embarrassment. Her father glared at Varian.

"S-sorry, sir!" Varian chuckled nervously and sat down. Y/n covered her face.

"Y/n L/n!" Her mother clutched her pearls.

"How inappropriate!" Grandma Paulette exclaimed, putting her aged hands on her hips in disappointment. Y/n's sister, who was getting the last pie out the oven, snorted and boomed with laughter, along with her four favorite cousins.

"...W-well... A-at least you guys know how the sex life is going!" Varian joked.

"VARIAN-"
~~~

most of the oneshots this month are gonna be Xmas themed soooo