16) The Arrival. (The very first page of my choose your story oneshot!)

Hello!

Okay, so this isn't an actual fic, but it's a full page from my Choose Your Story oneshot coming up! I've looked all over Wattpad for an interactive Varian fic but no such luck, so I've decided to make one myself! If there are any interactive fics of Varian though please let me know so i can support them!

Enjoy! (And btw, the book will get NSFW, just to warn you ahead of time)

~~~

I roamed around the castle hallways, looking for Rapunzel's room. Was this place always this big? To my left were Pete and Stan. I ran to them, hoping they'd give me some directions.

"Hey, guys!" I waved at them.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Stan greeted.

"You here for Rapunzel's sleepover?" Pete asked.

"Yeah but this place is like a maze. Any idea where Raps' room might be ?" I asked them.

"Down the hall, turn left and then turn right twice. After that, go left again. It should be right down the hall." Pete explained using hand gestures.

"O-okay. I think I got it!" I was walking away until I heard Stan speak.

"Um, I thought it was down the hall, turn right twice, then go left twice?" He questioned Pete.

"No, that's how you get to the kitchen. My way is right." Pete defended himself.

"You don't sound too sure about that, Stan-"

"I-I'll just figure it out!" I interrupted them before they could confuse me even more. I walked away repeating Stan's directions in my head.

"Left, right right, left, down the hall" I repeated. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm. With force, it pulled me aside.

"Ow! What the heck?!" I looked at the person who almost ripped my arm off. It was just Eugene.

"Hey, kid! Where are you going? The party's this way!" He pointed to Rapunzel and Cass...And Lance... And-

"(Y/N)!" I heard Varian as he ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I blushed profusely.

"V-Varian! W-what are you doing here?" I asked him, stuttering. He pulled away from the hug.

"Rapunzel suggested that Eugene should have a guy's sleepover right across the hall from hers! Isn't it exciting!? It's gonna be wild!" He exclaimed. You chuckled.

"Varian, you've never even been to a sleepover," I told him.

"We've had sleepovers." He looked at me confused.

"Spending the night and having a sleepover are different things, Varian. Duh." I informed him.

"Oh." He looked dejected.

"Okay! Now that everyone is here, we will all be going into our rooms! I have everything planned!" Rapunzel said as she brought out a checklist. "Okay, it's 8 PM now, so right now, we go to our separate rooms and do what the host has planned! At around 9:30, we'll all head to the theater to watch a movie or two and eat snacks. After that, we head back into our rooms and continue doing what the host planned. Everyone got it?" Everyone nodded. "Good! Then come on, girls!" Rapunzel gestured to her room.

After she let Cass and me in, she closed the door.

"Okay. So, do you guys wanna play some board games? Maybe paint? Oo! O-or we can read some of my books!" She suggested to us with pure excitement. Cass and I looked at each other.

"Hey, Raps?" Cass started.

"Yeah?"

"I know this is your first legit sleepover, so I'm gonna suggest some... better things to do."

"Oh... w-we can still paint, right?"

"Of course!"

"Yay! Okay, so what are we gonna do first?" Rapunzel sat down on the floor and so did Cass.

"I think we should play Truth or Dare~" Cass smirked and Rapunzel squealed.

"That sounds fun! I'm in!" I said.

"Okay then, I'll start," Cass said. "(Y/N), truth or dare?"

~~~

And then you have your first two choices! I think it's cool. I hope you guys will think so too! I'm working really hard on it. Some choices do have similar outcomes though, so i apologize for that. I want to get it out to you guys as soon as possible, but i also want to make sure its good quality!

Sooo yeah-

bye. :D