Chapter 1: First Session

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Tanaka blinked at him for a moment, "Oh, well, a friend of yours, Midoriya, I think, mentioned you may drop by for daily sessions. Took you a while to show up, I almost forgot about you."

He scowled, "Deku doesn't know shit. I was never gonna come."

"But you're here," The lady's smile never dropped, "So you must have something you wanna talk about?"

It sounded like a question so he answered, "No, only reason I'm here is get him off my back."

"Well, let's just talk then," Mrs. Tanaka said, "Did you sleep good last night?" She was trying to get him to talk.

"I got nine hours," he said.

"But did you sleep good?" She tilted her head, insisting that he answer.

"Not really," he frowned, "Eijirou had to help me sleep again."

"What's stopping you from sleeping?" She asked, "Who's Eijirou?"

He sighed, relaxing, it was like talking with an old friend, "I don't know. I get nightmares sometimes. Eijirou's my boyfriend."

Mrs. Tanaka grin grew larger, "How cute! What's he like?"

The nightmares were pushed aside for later he assumed. "He's a ray of fucking sunshine. Always worried about someone, so he's gullible as hell sometimes."

"He balances you out, I assume," She said, "How does he help you with sleeping?"

"His presence most of the time is enough," Katsuki said, crossing his legs onto the chair, "But sometimes the thought of the dreams alone make me not want to sleep."

"Are you comfortable with sharing them?" She didn't push him to say anything, just a slight nudge.

"No."

"That's fine," Mrs. Tanaka said, her smile almost dropping, "Anything particular you want to talk about or ask?"

"I've been told I have anger issues," he honestly just wanted to see what she was going to say.

"Do you just brush people off or are you mean?" She asked, it was straightforward which he liked.

"Both."

"Do you say nice things to Eijirou?"

"When we're alone, yeah," If he did compliment other people it was when they were upset and it was always aggressive.

"Try complimenting or being affectionate with him in front of someone," Mrs. Tanaka said thoughtfully, "It's small but it'll get you out of your comfort zone a little bit. You don't even have to let anyone else hear. Just where there's people." She suddenly glanced at the clock, "Looks like we only have a minute or two left."

"That was an hour?" He got up.

"I'm here on Sundays," She said, it wasn't a scheduled appointment, it was an invitation, "From 3pm to curfew."

He slipped on his shoes and left without a word. Leaving the offer hanging in the air.

When he got back to the dorms, Eijirou was on the couch alongside Kaminari, Mina, Tsuyu, and Uraraka. Everyone else was probably at home, at the mall, or something to that degree. Some probably weren't even up. He was surprised these five were. Although he heard Momo was introducing Jirou to her parents today. His boyfriend jumped up from his spot and attacked Katsuki with a hug.