5

Chapter 5

The rest of the week went by without anything big happening. I didn't talk much with Reece, after our "little" pool incident, except for some small bickering.
It was now Friday afternoon, and I sat in the last class before the weekend.
The subject was Math and I couldn't be more bored.
"If everyone would listen up quickly" the teacher, Mr. Westbrook raised his voice and said.
Every head shot up too look at the medium sized man, wearing a button up shirt with some black denim shorts.
He moved his glasses slightly before continuing.
"We'll do a little back to school test!" He said with excitement filling his deep voice.
"When you finish, you'll have to hand in your paper and you're free to go!"
I let out a deep sigh.
I don't what it was with teachers and pop-up test, but I certainly hated them.
He handed out the papers and a silence filled the room. Everyone minded their own business and so did I.
It took me about 20 minutes to finish up. As I left I walked towards the lockerrooms and started getting ready for practice.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I wore my America jersey, with my favourite player on the back, Christian Pulisic. I decided to wear my shin pads for the first time since I moved here, since the heat wasn't too bad today.
I put my blonde hair in a messy bun, with a few strands falling down not long after.

I was the first on the pitch, and by looking at the big clock on the scoreboard I figured that the others would get here in maybe 20 minutes or so, since practiced started at 3:30 .
I had run a few laps around the pitch when a well known trio arrived.
"I didn't know you guys had practice today?" I said, a little confused.
"Yeah, girls and boys varsity play together on Fridays"
I nodded and went to my bag, taking a sip of water.
"We got any plans tonight?" I asked them, wanting to get out of the house. Stefan was on still on the edge of closing his case, so he'll probably be home sometime in the early morning hours. And not surprisingly, my mom were still in Michigan. She was coming home this Saturday though.

"Ivy and I talked about a movie night?" Mason suggested. Sam nodded in agreement, and I was about to do so too, when the curly head spoke out.
"Not in the mood for watching movies" he growled out.
"Well i am" I said, searching his gaze but he didn't bother to look at me.
"Does it look like I care about what you're in the mood for?" His voice was cold as ice, and his gaze distant. What the fuck is his problem?
"Reece, get your shit together, so we can have a movie night"  Sam said, probably tired of him dominating everything.
More people started arriving for the joint training while the sun sunk lower and made everyone's skin a bit more golden.
"My place, at 8?" Mason asked.
We all nodded in agreement, and started doing our warmups with the others.
Coach Addams and Coach Long was here today, both dragging the smaller goals onto the field.

"I'll partner you up, 2 and 2" Addams roared out to crowd of seniors and juniors.
"One will be defending, one will be attacking."
Coach Long took over. She had shoulder length black hair, with a cap on top. She weren't that tall, maybe about 5.3. Her body was robustly build and you could almost tell she had been a defender.
"If you are defending, make sure your opponent don't score. Use your body to keep them away!" Her voice were high pitched.
"If you're the attacker, you of course have to score" she finished off. Coach Addams started pairing us.
"McClean and Thomas, Henderson and Smith, Benson and Woods"
Of course Sam and Mason got each other. They started walking off towards one of the goals on the other side of the field.
"This ones going to be exciting. Captain versus Captain" The coach spoke, a grin all over his face.
I rolled my eyes and picked up the ball I had used at the warmups and started walking towards an empty goal, just wanting to get this over with.
Reece followed lazily.
He took the ball from my grip. "You're defending" he demanded. His face were stone cold, not enjoying this at all, but neither did I.
"Yessir" I said, taking my position. As a defensive midfielder I knew what to do, but with him being probably 5 times stronger than me this was going to be a challenge.
He started dribbling towards me, he did a few tricks to set me off, but I had figured him out.
I tried to shield the goal, and it worked pretty well. He couldn't get in shooting range before Coach Long yelled out; "SWITCH"
Impressed with how loud her voice could be, we did as told.
I ran towards him with the ball at me feet. With quick steps and a few step overs I got in the range of shooting.
But of course, he weren't a bad baller so he recovered quickly, shielding me off.
I tried to turn around, so my back was now facing him.
He was a good defender, so he was right up my ass, trying to stress me.
My butt briefly touched his lower parts.
"You like this, huh?" I felt his hot breath on my skin, for the second time this week.
He started pushing me in the back, to piss me off too
"Can you not?" I said, his tactics clearly working.
He laughed low voiced in my ear. His hands started sneaking around my waist.
"RILEY, THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE DEFENDING" Addams yelled out. Everyone suddenly looked our way, and redness spread in my cheeks. He quickly removes those hands again.
"Exactly my words" I said, mocking Addams voice. "YOU TOO FLORES"
Never mind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Practice was over and Sam and I were headed towards the parking lot. He was staying at my house until we'll go to Mason's.
We got into my car and Sam put on some horrible music. "What is this?" I complained.
He looked at me with a shocking grimace. "This happens to be the best rapper of England!" He exclaimed, clearly not satisfied with me.
"I'm sorry, who?" I asked, both wanting to piss him off and because I actually was curious.
"STORMZY" he yelled out. I laughed at his reaction.
I guess that's boys.

We made it home. I took a shower in my bathroom, while Sam borrowed the bathroom down stairs.
He was of course done before me, so he sat on my bed when I got out.
I went to my drawer to pick out some clothes, but Sam was quicker.
"Let me pick your outfit" he said, giving me the puppy eyes.
"Go ahead" I laughed at how innocent he played. He opened the drawer with me underwear, and started searching through. "These" he held up a black tong and a lace bra.
I slapped his arm playfully. "An outfit, Sam!"
"I'm sure Reece wouldn't mind you wearing this, though" He started cracking up. Funny huh?
I gave him a look, making him start searching for a real outfit.

I ended up in a baby blue top, and some white jeans. It looked cute, not going to lie.
"Good job" I admired the fit in my mirror.
"Don't get too full of yourself now" he joked, since I was still standing in front of the mirror.
I blow dried my hair a little before we left.

The drive to Mason's place was a good 10 minutes full of Sam doing his best English accent, while rapping along to the Stormzy guy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi guysss!
Do y'all want me to put more focus on Baby playing soccer? I'm not sure
Also, i don't wanna write to much about the subjects in school since I don't know to many of them lol
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3
Xx