10

Chapter 10

Monday started off slow.
I snoozed my alarm way to many times and got late. I threw on a pair of grey sweats and a black tube top.

I didn't have time to do anything about my face, hair or my starving stomach, so I was leaving the house a hot mess.
I arrived at the school just as the second bell rang, and I, amongst lots of others, rushed to class.
I found the room where I would be spending the first period of this lovely Monday.
"I'm sorry I'm late" I announced my entrance.
The teacher looked up from her papers.
"Ms. Flores, glad you had time to participate" she responded in a mocking voice.
I found a seat in the back of the class and quickly settled down.
We had math and let me tell you - this was the worst subject ever. Not only was math boring, but the teacher, Ms. Campbell, made it a living hell.

Luckily I survived the class and as soon as the bell rang I was out of her classroom.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The rest of the week went by quick, with a few occupations.

Tuesday I went shopping with Ivy. She showed me around on Rodeo Drive, and most of the 'must see' things in LA. We even stopped by the magical Disney Land in Anaheim itself, but only for about an hour. Definitely not enough time, if you asked me. I'm pretty sure Ivy had enough after about 20 minutes.

Wednesday I hung out with Sam and Mason after school, just chilling around at Sam's place. Nothing special really, just a good time.
I met most of the boys from the Varsity team, good guys, all of them. I clicked with must of them, happy to finally have gotten a larger circle of acquaintances.
Especially one of them caught my eye, Younes Westbrook. He was a light skin, with the deepest brown eyes I had ever looked into. His hair were a dark brown too, almost the same frisure as Mason's. We talked quite a lot, such a flirt he was.

Thursday, I skipped the last two periods to go to the airport, to say goodbye to my mom. She was leaving for New York, to finish the last details on some big deal for her company, plus she was having a meeting with my dad in the court.
Love having divorced parents that almost can't speak without killing each other.

It was now Friday afternoon, and I was on my way to the field.
I was walking the empty hallways of Anaheim High.
It was weird, only 20 minutes ago there had been multiple students rushing around to finish the last things up before weekend, and now there were as dead as a dessert.
"Yo, Baby" A male voice spoke out behind me. I turned around to face Sam. He weren't in any soccer clothes, which was weird with practice starting in 10 minutes.
"Why aren't your ready for practice?" I asked him, walking towards him.
"It's cancelled" he answered me dryly. He ran a hand through his hair awkwardly.
"You serious?" I looked down at my body, covered in my America jersey and shorts.
He responded by laughing, confirming practice really was cancelled.
We started walking towards the parking lot, our steps echoing in the hallways.
"I'm throwing a party later, I expect you to be there" Sam said, giving me the puppy eyes. He opened the door for me, making me smile at the small gesture.
"Such a gentleman" I commented. We walked down the few stairs onto the hot asphalt. "Of course I'll be there" I secured him.
I gave Sam a ride home, I'm such a good friend I know. He told me to be at his place by 8 o'clock before I dropped him off.

Ivy called me a few minutes after and I put the phone on the Bluetooth speaker of my car.
"What's up?" I asked her, my eyes still on the road.
"You're going to my place and I'm dressing you up for the party, alright?" She commanded.
I was just about to answer when some idiot driver came from the left and almost hit my car.
"Stupid bitch, can't you drive?" I yelled out in frustration and honked at him.
Ivy's laughed echoed out from the speaker, making me chuckle lightly at my silliness, too.
"I'm sorry" I said, eyeing the driver that had almost hit me when I passed him. "I'll be there at 6?"
"Yesss, and pls stop by a McDonalds first!" She begged. Girl was craving huh?
"Sure, see you"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yo can you chill on the nuggets?"
I looked up from the bucket of god split into 20 pieces in front of me with guilt in my eyes.
I mouthed a 'sorry' while still chewing.
Ivy had just done her own makeup, and was now begging me to let her do mine too.

"I'm not really a makeup person" I said, really not wanting to have a cake in my face for the rest of the night, but of course she ended up doing it anyways.
It looked bomb. A golden smokey eye, really making my light blue eyes pop. She topped it off with a nude lipstick, everything really coming together with the dress I wore, also picked out by Ivy.
It was truly beautiful. The fabric was almost like small diamonds in a champagne-like colour, that fit perfectly around my petite body, highlighting my curves. It had thin straps over my shoulders with an open back.
I stood for a moment, admiring Ivys work in the mirror. "If I were a boy, I'd  definitely smash" she complimented from behind me.
I turned around to face her, both of us laughing at her comment.
She, herself looked stunning too. She was going in for the red theme.
Her full lips were covered in a maroon red shade, her eyeshadow were in matching red glitter tones whilst her dress were a tight fitting minidress in black silk.
I guess, having two different colours of hair would be hard to style, but Ivy made it look like it was no such problem at all.
God truly is a woman, and she was standing right in front of me.

"I think I might have a plan for you Baby" Ivy spoke out suspiciously. I gave her a look, telling her to spit out.
"Imma introduce you to a friend from my Arts class" she gave me a sly smile. "His name is Aaron, and he's fine as fuck" I shook my head lightly.
"You're not going to do that"
Her face turned into a disappointed grimace, and she gave me a small pout before asking: "Why not?"
I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing what to say. "I don't know, I guess I'm-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence before she cut me off.
"It's settled!" She smiles out. "You're definitely meeting Aaron, I'm sure he's going to treat you very well" she put pressure on the very, giving me a small wink.
Dear lord.

I guess, I could need a distraction. It's been wayyy too long since I got some, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad? I mean, at least I could give this Aaron guy a chance.

We, of course, took loads of pictures before heading towards Sam's house.
We arrived a fashionably 40 minutes late, probably some of the last to arrive.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The picture above is Baby's dress, I really think it's gorgeous and I can really imagine her wearing it. I would put in a picture of her makeup too, but Wattpad decided not to let me ):
I think I've said this many times before, but if I do some spelling or grammar mistakes please correct me and I'll try to fix it as quick as I can!
Xx