chapter fifteen

august 8th

"you're so fucking cute," colby laughed as i snuggled into him. we were on the plane, on our way to hawaii. i was so excited. sam and kat were on the flight the following morning after tara, jake, colby and i's.

what are the chances that sam had a meeting that he couldn't miss today. it worked in my favor. the two of them would be arriving the morning after us.

"no i'm not," i laughed lightly.

"shut up, you're beautiful." he said, kissing my forehead. we were typically a little more reserved in public since we were cautious of sam and fans but right now, in first class of the airplane, we were surrounded by business men and women and boomers.

we were being fairly quiet but when you're with jake, colby and tara.... that's pretty tough.

all of the older people on the flight were seemingly annoyed with the four of us but we really didn't care.

we eventually landed in hawaii and went to the rental place to pick up the jeep we rented.

we are currently checking into our hotel. it was beautiful here. i had been a few times when i was younger but never in this specific area.

"okay so you guys are room 208, jake and i are 209 and then sam and kat are 210." tara told us.

"okay. i'm tired so do you guys wanna meet in two hours to go swimming?" tara asked when we got up to our rooms.

"yeah... sounds good." i smiled

"i want to take a nap so that sounds great." jake laughed.

colby opened to door to our room and we went in. it was beautiful and we had the prettiest view of the ocean.

"i'm so fucking happy. it's beautiful here." i laughed, spinning around on the balcony.

"i'm so fucking happy too." colby laughed. "because i'm here with you." he smiled, leaning in and kissing me.

"i love you." i smiled.

"i love you." he said back, kissing me again.

that kissing led to making out.

we were making out on the balcony and then colby picked me up, carrying me into our room.

he gently threw me down onto the bed and then got on top of me, continuing our make out.

soon enough, my shirt and leggings were off as well as his shirt and pants.

my finger looped into the silver chain he had on his neck and pulled him forward which got him closer to me so our lips could meet again.

"you good?" he asked me, before taking off my underwear.

"yeah, keep going." i instructed.

he kissed me again and then got off of me, going to his bag to get protection.

"baby, you're so perfect." he said, running his hand down the side of my body.

"thank you. so are you." i smiled.

"i'm far from it, adelaide." he told me.

"i don't believe that." i said back.

"adelaide, you didn't know the real me before we started... whatever this is." he stated.

"what do you mean 'whatever this is?'" i asked him, getting upset.

"that's not what i meant. i meant since we have to hide and be secretive all the time." he told me.