chapter ten

"you look cute," colby smiled, hugging me as i walked into his house.

"thank you," i smiled back, kissing him. i was just wearing a red crop top and a pair of black cargo pants.

"so what'd you tell sam?" he asked me as i took a seat on his couch.

"taras covering for me if needed." i told him. what a blessing tara is.

we talked for a few minutes, making our way up to his room.

we were laying on his bed, talking and that led to us making out which eventually ended after my top came off.

"colby, wait." i said, stopping him from going any further. he sat up, fixing his hair slightly

"you okay?" he asked me.

"mhm." i hesitated, not knowing how to come about the next thing i was going to say. "how many girls have you been with?" i asked him

"adelaide i-" he started but i cut him off.

"colby, i don't care if it's been 2 girls or 40 girls. i just... think that maybe... you should... ya know?" i said, hoping he'd catch on.

"what?" he laughed, confused.

"get tested for STDs." i told him. i was hoping that i wasn't offending him but again, two girls or fourty girls would still have me requesting the same thing.

"i'll get tested... if that's what you want." he said. i didn't expect him to be so chill about it. i thought he would've gotten pissy with me or something.

"really?" i asked

"of course, babe. we're only doing this if you're comfortable. if you want me to get tested, i will. i understand where you're coming from." he told me, kissing my forehead.

"thank you... for being so understanding." i expressed, kissing him again.

"of course," he smiled, kissing me back.

"i'm going to get a shower... you can join me if you'd like." i smirked, walking into his en-suite.

i made sure the leave the door unlocked, stripping of the rest of my clothes and turning the hot water on.

i was a pretty confident person on the outside but i was always secretly caring about what people thought of me.

i stepped into the shower, pulling the steamy door shut.

i heard the bathroom door open and i smiled to myself.

colby had obviously seen me in a bikini and in the midst of changing but this was new territory for us... and i was here for it.

he opened the door and stepped in, looking me up and down, smirking.

"you're so beautiful." he told me, kissing me under the water.

our shower lasted maybe 15 minutes max so we both stepped out, colby immediately wrapping me in a white towel. he handed me his robe that had his last name on the back, that a brand send him.

i wrapped myself in it before walking back into the bedroom. i grabbed one of colby white shirts (which there are very few of) and threw it on along with some underwear.

i grabbed the towel i had used and thrown it in the hamper.

"do you wanna order food?" colby asked me, gently hitting my butt when he walked past me.

"can we order MOD?" i asked him, following him down the stairs.

he was wearing just a pair of black joggers, which looked really really good on him.