the Panthers 2.0

Gisele's POV:

The weekend went by in a blur. All I did was shop ! Which usually makes me feel better but it didn't. My fight with Maddie kept popping up in my head. How could she threaten me! I guess there was only one thing to do and that's take down Maddie and become the most powerful group at school. But how ? That was what I thought of the rest of the week.
I got ready for school Monday morning. I was wearing the normal uniform with the skirt and blazer, my favorite white heels, pink socks, and jewelry. I grabbed my white and black bag and headed for school. I like walking to school since I live so close plus it gives me time to think. But I would never tell anyone that ! Besides it's not important. What is important is making sure the foxes stay on top .
"Hi Gisele." They both said when I got there .
"Behind me... now!" They moved behind me instantly.
We walked down the hall and everyone parted .
"Open my locker, schools about to start." I said.
After they opened my locker I looked in the mirror. "Ok let's go i have some thinking to do..."

Emma's POV:
I hadn't heard from Bella all weekend. It was weird. She went from spending everyday with us to complete silence. I was sitting in math class early when Jax walked in.
"You will not believe what I just saw. It was like the panthers but 2.0." Jax said.
"What are you talking about ? The brunette panthers?." I asked.
"Yeah i guess her names Gisele and her two sidekicks are twins ! It was super weird ! Everyone parted the hallways for them , just like the panthers." Jax explained.
And then it clicked.
"It must be her ! The little earthquake thing ! She must have done it! It all makes sense, she must be a witch!" I said shocked.
"Ok Em you're just talking crazy now." Jax said.
"I mean sure she could be a witch but causing an earthquake? Impossible." He continued.
"I wonder how she did it... I wonder what kind of spell it was." I said not listening to him.
"Alright class lets begin." The teacher said coming in.
I daydreamed the whole class which I never do ! How could she do this kind of spell without the hexoren?
And then it hit me ! She has the hexoren !

Bella's POV:

I saw emma at lunch and sat next to her,
"hey sorry I didn't call this weekend ! I was suuupperr busy." She have half a smile as if she wasn't really paying attention.
"It's ok I understand." I looked at her confused.
"Is everything ok? Did I miss something?" I asked
"Welll I think I know who took the hexoren." She said worriedly.
"Omg who ?!" I asked truly interested.
"That new girl, Gisele." She said looking at Jax.
I looked down at the table thinking.
"Well then we- I mean you have to get it back!" I said looking at Emma.
"I would if i knew how. She's a witch too and I don't know if I'm ready for a battle." She said. They continued to talk about different things but all I could think about is how I'm going to take down Gisele Gomez.

____________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter !