The Beach

Emma's POV:

I felt it . It was like a mini earthquake but I didn't know what it was ! I turned to the others to see if they noticed it too.
"Wow I think we just had an earthquake." Said Jax.
"Guys that wasn't an earthquake !" I said .
"Then how do you explain the earth shaking ? It was definitely an earthquake em ." Said Andi.
"Maybe it was something magical ! Like a spell !" I said trying to explain my worries.
"Whatever anyone want leftover pizza ?" Andi asked.
"You guys just ate !" I exclaimed.
"Yeah but we're still hungry!" Jax said and they all went down stairs . I was going to get to the bottom of This!

Bella's POV:

It was so obvious, a curse . But I couldn't tell Emma that. It most likely wasn't from the first realm and that's all Emma knew . I had to figure this out by myself . I had to find the witch who did this, and stop them.

Maddie's POV:

I asked proxy to come over after the whole curse thing . I was scared ok! And Diego makes me feel better . After I let him in we decided to go to the beach . I grabbed his hand and casted a spell to take us there.
"We don't want to stand here like a tree, so take us to the beach where we can be free!"
Once at the beach and proxy laid out the chairs I sat down and used a spell to get a smoothie. The sun was warm and everything was perfect again !
"Heyy maddieee." Said a familiar voice.
Ugh! It was Gisele ! Why can't I just be without her for like 2 seconds ?!
"Mm hi Gisele, funny seeing you here." I said in a rude tone. She obviously caught on but continued anyways .
"Who's this I don't believe we've met . Hi I'm Gisele head fox. And this is bailey and zoey." She said pointing to the twins. She flipped her hair back .
"Uh hi I'm Diego Maddie's boyfriend."
Here it comes.
"Ooooo Maddie's boyfriend! So what happened to Daniel ? Did he dump you ?"
That's it ! No more nice Maddie !
"If you don't mind Gisele we'd like to hang out just the two of us. Which is nice for leave before I -"
"Before you what ?" She said tilting her head to one side.
Shoot ! I forgot she doesn't know I'm a witch.
"Before iiiii leave !" I said nodding my head.
"Oh I'm so scared well tell daniel I said hi! Oh wait I guess you can't, byyyeee." And with that she walked away.
I can't believe that just happened.

Bella's POV:

When I got home that night I was thinking of my first week of my new school. So much had happened. I Met the chosen one, told her I was a witch, and proceeded to become friends with her. I had accomplished so much. I went up to my new room and took a deep breath. I painted the walls light blue and added flower decals to the walls. My bed was up against the wall to the window and I sat down. I had no homework for the night so I decided to make a list. Or more of a plan, to get rid of the first realm.
____________________________________
Hi guys! So this chapter is short but the next one will be longer Hope you liked it!