First Encounters

Maddie's POV:

Ah, a new year to rule the school. No ones getting in my way this year , not even a evil principle or evil Emma. Me and the Panthers were walking down the hallway to my locker. We still had 15 minutes before school actually started. Sophie grabbed my books and Katie got my smoothie and lipgloss. The day was looking fabulous as always until I heard someone say my name.
"Omg! Maddie?"
I turned around and saw someone I haven't seen in forever. Gisele Gomez. We were friends when we were 10 but then her dad bought another house and they moved back to Mexico. Her family is really rich and she's a model. When I looked at her I realized that she looked like 10 year old Gisele but much more prettier and mature. Her blonde hair was lightly curled and two pieces from the front were pulled to the back in a little pony tail. She was wearing the uniform I was but different accessories. She had basic white toe showing pumps, purple and blue Argyle style socks, lots of bangles, a ring, silver dangly earrings, a silver necklace, and a white bag with a silver rhinestone bow on the end.
"Gisele?" I said looking her up and down trying to see if she was real.
"I haven't seen you in so long!"
"I know right!"
I said wondering if I actually missed her. Which I didn't. Well not that much. I guess I kinda forgot about her.
"Hey ,my friends moved with me , this is.." She turned around noticing her friends weren't there. She got angry.
"FOXES!" She yelled stomping her foot.
From behind a locker door two heads popped out . The two girls started running towards us. They were twins, almost identical , no wait, they were identical. They both had long brown almost black hair and brown eyes and they were dressed almost like Katie and Sophie . But they both wore sweaters not Blazers. But the thing that bothered me the most was why she was calling her friends the Foxes. Why did she call them that?!
"Sorry!" Both of them yelled at the same time.
The one on the left said:
"We were fixing up your locker and got side tracked. It won't happen again I promise!"
"IT BETTER NOT!" Gisele answered.
The other twin replied.
"Noted!"
"Anyways," Gisele said turning back towards me.
"These are the Foxes. That's Bailey and that's Zoey." She said pointing from left to right.
"And I'm the head Fox. Of course!"
Head Fox?! The Foxes?! No way! She had another group ! But I knew one thing was for sure she would not become more popular then the panthers! And I would make sure of that!
"so you guys decided to move back?" I said through my teeth and crossing my arms.
"Yep. I told my dad that the Polanco was getting boring and he asked where I wanted to go and I said here."
"Lucky you."
I turned back to the mirror in my locker and applied more lipgloss. How could SHE have her own group! That's my thing! Ya she was my friend but if she starts to take over this school, no more nice Maddie!
"Gisele ," Bailey said, "do you want your blueberry and pineapple smoothie or your lipgloss?"
"Mmm," Gisele said thinking about it,
"Both , first smoothie , then lipgloss. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!"
"Omg I'm so sorry , I'll get it right now."
Within seconds she was back with a blue smoothie and coral lipgloss.
"Here!" Bailey said putting the straw in Gisele's mouth and then applying lipgloss.
"Good?" She asked.
"For now." Gisele replied.
The bell rang and people started going to class.
"Well I got to go , apparently some guy is showing me around. See you at lunch?"
"Yep." I answered.
She walked away and I felt my face get hot.
"Maddie! Your face is bright red!" Katie said in panic.
"Well no one is going to overthrow the panthers!"

Emma's POV:

The bell had just rung and I was just about to walk to class when I saw a girl trip. She looked like she was in my grade. She had long brown hair and colorful artistic looking bracelets . Her shoes had sparkle on the toe kinda like mine. I ran and helped her pick up her books.
"Need some help?" I asked her.
"Sure that'd be great."
"My Names Emma."
"Hi my name is Bella."
She put her hand out for a shake. I shook her hand but when I did our hands shocked. It hurt so bad but not in a static electricity way , in a magic way.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! More to come!💕