The Curse

Gisele's POV:

We got out just in time. That was so close! We hid behind a bush in Emma's front lawn and watched as they walked in. Emma went for her book on the shelf finding it missing. I started to laugh and so did the foxes. They started freaking out and it got boring so I casted a spell.
"This little schema was an ace , now let's go back to my place."
We were back in my room now and away from Emma's house.
"I'm going to hide the spell book in a place no one but me will know where it is."
I said thinking of a place to put it.
"Wait what about us?!"
My foxes asked.
"It's best if only I know about it . That way if they start to look for it they won't have to bother with you guys and our plan will move along smoother."
I explained.
"Ooooohhhhhh."
They both said .
"Now I just need to find a place to put it."
I said quietly to myself. I couldn't think of anything that was too obvious . I could just put it in a cabinet and put a spell on it ... But the chosen one can undo that . But not if its from a different realm! I could do the second realm but there was talk of a chosen one from there too so that wouldn't work. I guess my only choice is the third realm . Usually I don't do stuff with the third realm because it's all dark magic also known as the "bad realm". But I have to do what I have to do to protect the book.
"I'll be right back ! Stay here and don't move!"
"Ok!"
They both said. I rushed into my closet making sure they didn't see me go in there.
"I was saving this for an emergency , but I think this is it!"
I went to the second floor. In aisle 17 behind my clothes on rack 8 there is a safe . I opened it with my code and put the book inside .
"I'll be back for you I promise!"
I closed the safe locked it again and tele-transported to my dads magic room. I grabbed the third realms spell book and tele-transported again back to my closet . I found the spell I needed and began to do it .
"From realm to realm magic stirs, on this lock I place a curse!"
The room went dim and started to shake it ended quickly and I was second guessing what I'd just done. I placed a curse on the lock so if anyone other then me tried to open it they'd fall asleep for a while. Or a few years. Exactly why I didn't mess with this kind of stuff . I put the spell book back and went back to my foxes.
"Did you hide it?"
"Yep it's all hidden . Now let's do makeovers!"
"Ya!"

Maddie's POV :

Now that the panthers were protected me and the panthers decided to go and "swim" by my pool. Well just tanning . We were laying down when it started to get dark. The clouds turned a deep purple and wind started to stir .  The ground shook a little and we started to scream . We ran into the house still screaming and locked the door. My mom started running towards us . The shaking stopped and everything was normal like nothing had happened.
"MOM! WHAT WAS THAT?!"
I asked still freaking out.
"Well it could only mean one thing . Some witch in Miami has placed a curse."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey I updated! 😂 sorry it took so long but what a BIG plot twist!  I hope you liked it and PLEASE follow my instagrams listed in chapter 4 : smoothie season. hope you liked it ! 💗💗💗
Main insta : @/everywitchwaystrong