Fan Sign In Seoul

Start from the beginning

The crowd was moving from outside to indoors. As I squeezed through the doors, I lost Gi. I think I'm going to have to spend the night alone then. But just incase:

Y/N: I'll be near the stage area if u can find me again.

Y/N: if not then meet me at our hotel.

Y/N: by midnight or else I'll get worried.

Y/N: hope u enjoy the night!

Hopefully she reads the texts but I doubt she's going to use her phone for anything except to take selfies. And here's another major personality crash, just so you can know. I can spend days on my phone whilst Gi thinks that living in the moment is the best way of living life. Whatever. The line to the tables where the BTS members are sitting are like a mile long so I'm going browse on my socials to kill time. Not to be a mood killer but honestly I'm not a die-hard fan visibly. Though they are the biggest source of inspiration I have, I won't visibly squeal or anything. I have my reasons and not everyone's personality has to be so transparent does it? Can't be asked to 'live in the moment'. I'm not on my phone for longer than two minutes when the girl behind me starts a full blown convo. We've been speaking for like ten minutes already.

"So who's your bias?", she asked.

"Namjoon.", I mumbled.

"I just love his dimples! But the young maknae has got to be my bias! He's so hard-working and amazing!", she was squealing too. 

Gi's long lost twin probably. I really wish she could go and talk to someone else. She's getting on my nerves. I'm happy for her that she's enjoying herself but that's not a vibe I can match. 

Her friend must have noticed because she said, "Byeol let's go over there. The line's probably shorter.", and then she mouthed sorry to me.

 Byeol or whatever her name was must have been too excited to protest because before long, she was following the other girl to the other non-existent line. Thank god. I'm not sure how much more squealing I could take. Before long, I was at the front of the line and Taehyung was calling me. It had taken me so long to decide which page of the album I wanted each member to sign but in the end, Gi had helped me make up my mind. I'm not sure where I would be without her. Taehyung passed my album  to Namjoon who was next in line. Then someone called me.

"Y/N!", the voice shouted.

I looked behind me to see who it was. Was it Gi? Why isn't she just texting me? I scanned through the large crowd of fans and then I saw him. Why is it that when you're finally enjoying life, someone has to come and ruin it? The boy who'd walked into my life, ripped up my heart and walked straight back out was calling my name. A wave of nausea washed over me. I turned back to Namjoon, trying to erase that boy's face from my memory. How did he know I would be here? And what about the security? How did he get in? Oh right, there's like a thousand people in here, anyone could slip through if they were an odd stray and dressed well enough. God sake! 

"Are you okay?", Namjoon asked. 

I feel to weak to say anything so I nodded.

"Are you sure? Do you want to step outside?", he questioned. 

"Yeah. I think I need to step outside.", I grabbed my bag and longboard and faced the crowd. 

How was I going to get out of here without fainting? Someone grabbed my hand and started dragging me. The nausea made me feel too frail to resist against them so I didn't bother trying. Instead, I let myself get dragged wherever this whoever was taking me. I feel weak and wavering. Like the whole world is spinning at tremendous speed, some sort of natural time lapse. And when I look up, I see a dark void ready to swallow me up.