"Oh, no" Xavi states matter of factly.

"I think we are good" comes Ethan's nonchalant response.

"I don't think so,"says Thomas.

"Not that I can think of" Marc chimed in, having returned from his shower.

I chuckle along, shaking my head as I walk up the stairs to my room. Living with this many guys is most definitely going to stay entertaining if nothing else. After a quick shower I debated on what to wear today. I decided to go for cute with a touch of comfiness. I settled on my black leggings with an oversized t-shirt that had my arms and neck cut out, causing it to hang off one shoulder. I paired that with some strappy red sandals and a red bag and I'm all set to go. I bounded down the stairs with a quick wave over my shoulder. "See you all later." First stop, Natasha's.

*** *** ***

Present day

I woke up from the best nights sleep I have ever had. I stretch my entire body, arms and legs across the whole bed. I can't stop smiling. I've never been so relaxed. There is a knock at my door that pulls me from my serene thoughts. "Yeah..."I called out. Xavi's voice bellows from the other side of the door. "KitKat, it's almost 2p. Time to get that ass up girl!" I groan as I roll over and glance at the clock by my bed. "Shit, okay...I'm getting up now." "If you're not down in 30 minutes I'll be back and I'm coming in there." Having a brother can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. "I'm getting in the shower, keep your pants on." Ever since I took the server job at the club he works at he has been up my ass. I love my brother but damn, let a girl breathe for fuck's sake.

In the shower I wash my hair and use my favorite cucumber melon body wash. I shave and rinse then dry off. When I come out of the shower I find a large gift box on my bed. "What the hell?" I mumble to myself as I walk towards it. I sit next to the box and slowly remove the top. I peel back the tissue paper and find a blindfold. My heart begins to thump hard in my chest. Reaching into the box I begin to remove items one at a time. The first item is a riding crop, then a flogger, cuffs for wrists and ankles, a paddle, a feather tickler, another rope, a ball gag, as well as a few things I can't even identify. I see a few hours of google in the not too distant future. Once I have everything out on the bed I see an envelope at the bottom of the box. I pull it out and hold it for a few moments. My eyes move back and forth from the items to the envelope.

"You asked for it, Katya..." I can hear Xavier stomping down the hallway coming straight at my door. "Shit, shit....fuck!" Quickly I throw everything back into the box and shove it under my bed. I opened my door a crack right as he reached it. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't storm in. I'm only in a towel and about to get dressed." He backs off, holding up his hands. "Fine, see you downstairs." I close the door and throw on a pair of gray running shorts and a crop top set just to wear around the house. It's a little snug and the shorts ride up my ass but it's comfortable so I really don't give two shits. I paused by my door, my eyes fell to the floor by the side of my bed. I'm dying to read the note but it will have to wait for now. I'm also dying to go downstairs while everyone is still home. I have to know who it is. I just know I will feel it instantly.

This is more difficult than I thought it would be. I'm sitting at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal. I've been watching all the guys, trying to catch someone's eye. I've looked for any indication that something is different between us. None of them are acting strange. It's as if none of them were in my room. Whoever touched me that way couldn't possibly look at me indifferently today. That experience was way too intense not to carry over some type of emotion into today. "I'm off tonight so you can catch a ride with Dave and Ethan." I nod at Xavi as I watch David approach the kitchen. " 'Sup David?" He smiles, " Another day, another quarter." He winks at me as he leans over to dig in the fridge. There's nothing weird about that as far as he's concerned.

"I can't find my damn keys........" Classic Marc, not even a glance in my direction. "I saw them out back last night. You laid them on the edge of the fire pit table." He looks my way. "I did? Thanks man." Relief floods his face as he runs out back to retrieve him. On his way back through I get a giant smile and a pat on the back. " Thanks Kit, you're a lifesaver. Later." Then with a half-hearted wave he takes off out the front door.

"Hi Kit." Thomas comes by and grabs the cereal to make himself a bowl. "What up?" I inquire smoothly. He shrugged, pouring milk in his bowl. "Ugh, laundry day. Wanna help?" I curl my lips at him. "Fuck no." He pulls up a stool next to me. "Never hurts to ask. I hate doing laundry. Are you ok?" He offers me a sweet, concerned smile. "Yeah, why do you ask?" "I don't know, you're just looking at everybody weird. Plus you are really quiet today which isn't normal for you." With that he takes a huge spoonful of cereal and milk drips all down the front of his crisp clean shirt. "Nah, it's all good. I'm just tired I guess." I put my bowl in the dishwasher. Thomas is an overly observant person. His behavior is right on point so I'm not suspicious of his questions. If anything, it makes me suspect him even less.

On my way back up the stairs to my room I pass by Ethan. "G'afternoon Kit. Did Xavi tell you to catch a ride with me tonight?" I nod as I pass him. "Cool, just be ready to go by 4:00." I go to my room to pick out an outfit for work. We don't have official uniforms. We can wear what we want, within reason. It does have to be sexy and we do have to wear heels. The more skin the better. Absolutely no jeans or trousers. Those are the only stipulations. That still leaves a lot of creative freedom. I decided on a fitted long sleeved t-shirt with a tight leather micro mini skirt. I paired it with open-toed thigh-high black boots. Yeah, smoking hot if I do say so myself. After I am dressed I find myself sitting on the bed, the envelope back in my hand. I hesitate only briefly before ripping it open. Taking a deep breath I slowly unfold the letter. The writing is meticulously neat and printed in all capital letters. The sneaky little shit is going to make sure I have a hard time figuring this out. I slowly begin to read and I can hear the words in my head as if his raspy voice were right there in my ear. I can feel myself becoming aroused.

MY PUSSYCAT,

I HOPE LAST NIGHT WAS HALF AS THRILLING FOR YOU AS IT WAS FOR ME. YOUR SUPPLE BODY WRITHING IN ECSTASY UNDER MY CONTROL. THE SOUND OF YOUR SWEET VOICE BEGGING, PLEADING FOR RELEASE. I CAN'T PUT INTO WORDS THE FEELINGS THIS STIRRED INSIDE OF ME. I WANT LAST NIGHT TO MARK THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING INCREDIBLE. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY MY DELICIOUS PUSSYCAT. I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH A SELECTION OF ITEMS I DESPERATELY WANT TO USE TO BRING PLEASURE TO YOUR BODY. I DON'T WANT TO FRIGHTEN OR OVERWHELM YOU. I ALSO WOULD NEVER DARE TOUCH YOU WITH ANYTHING YOU DON'T APPROVE OF. I WANT YOU TO CONSIDER EACH ITEM CAREFULLY. REMOVE ANYTHING YOU ARE UNWILLING TO TRY FROM THE BOX. DISCARD THEM IN ANY WAY YOU LIKE. PLACE ALL OTHER ITEM BACK INSIDE THE BOX WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE BLINDFOLD. THAT MY DEAR PUSSYCAT WILL BE KEPT IN THE DRAWER OF YOUR NIGHTSTAND. I WANT YOU TO KEEP IT HANDY AS WE WILL HAVE NEED OF IT FOR QUITE AWHILE. THE BOX YOU WILL KEEP ON THE LOWER SHELF ON THE LEFT JUST INSIDE THE DOOR OF YOUR CLOSET. ANY AND ALL COMMUNICATION, FOR NOW, SHALL BE IN WRITTEN FORM AND WILL BE PASSED BETWEEN US THROUGH THIS BOX. YOU HAVE ME UTTERLY CAPTIVATED AND I WANT YOU TO BE MINE COMPLETELY. WHEN I LEARNED OF YOUR FANTASY MY HEART SOARED AND I DECIDED THEN AND THERE TO MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH TO FULFILL IT. NOW I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL. OH I DO HOPE YOU SAY YES. COME WITH ME PUSSYCAT. LET ME SHOW YOU A WORLD BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. BE MINE AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE PHYSICAL PLEASURES THAT WILL OPEN NOT ONLY YOUR EYES BUT YOUR BODY, MIND, AND SOUL TO SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. LET ME TAKE YOU ON THIS JOURNEY KATYA. LET ME TAKE YOU.........