Nathalie's Persuading

Nathalie had fallen asleep that night in his arms. It was truly splendid, being held... Being protected..

"Nathalie...wake up.." A small kiss on the cheek woke her up.

"Y-y-es..?" She looked up at Gabriel, as she did her face flushed pink.

He moved the bangs out of her eyes, "breakfast is almost ready..." His gentle voice made Nathalie crazy.

"o-o-oh .. um...what day is it..?"

"Before I answer that Nath, do you feel any better today..?"

She went quiet not wanting to lie and for him to realize it.

"Nath... Im going to take your vow of silence as a no."

He slowly rubbed her back, "And for your information... Its Monday."

"Can I still accompany you today..? Please.."

Gabriel sighed with an exhausted tone, "No, Nath you should be resting, the worst thing you can do is be dancing at some Masquerade party."

"I want to go so bad though... I'll be sure to not to overdo it Gabriel.." She looked up at him her face still resting on his chest.

His face went all shades of red, "U-uh..I'll have to think about it.." He looked away.

I have to stay strong... She's doing this just to get my guilt! He mentally slapped himself in the face.

"G-gabriel... Can you hand me that bag..." She gestured towards a bag of cough drops.

He stretched to reach the bag on his nightstand, "Here Nathalie." Gabriel gave her one of the cherry flavored lozenge's.

"T-thanks." She weakly spoke.

"Lets get to breakfast okay Nathalie?" He helped her out of bed.

"Alright.." She slightly nodded.

Nathalie felt his hand on her waist, supporting her if she might fall.

She loved being sick.. It meant she got attention from him, without being drunk..Though it was not ideal she liked the friendship that had prospered through working together.

It wasn't the most pleasant thing it was extremely painful.. She could only imagine what Emilie had gone through..

"Has Adrien already left for School.. ?" She looked at the large wooden doors.

"Of course Nathalie, or he has a lot of explaining to do its 10:34." He said jokingly.

"Hmm, yes of course." She sat down next to him.

"I'm going to check the news," Gabriel started watching it, Nadja Chamack always annoyed him but she always steered him right.

"Today were going to be showing the terrible event, even are heroes have their demons." Nadja rambled on.

She played the video of what Chat Noir had done to her, in Gabriel's own words it was terrifying...

"I-i'm so sorry Nathalie.." He turned it off and hugged her tightly.

"It's past now Gabriel," She held his hand.

"I'll never let him touch you again.."

"I promise.."

                                                                          ~𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝟱:𝟬𝟬~

"Can I please go Gabriel... You said you'd let me earlier, why the sudden change of heart.."

"I never said you could go. I said I'd think about it." Gabriel said hesitantly.

"Please Gabriel.." She held on to his jacket fervently pulling on his strings of guilt, her eyes full of despair and determination..

"Urghh.... Fine!" He gave up.

"Thank you!" She hugged him and left to get ready leaving a stunned Gabriel.

Nathalie found her dress and mask waiting in his bathroom.

A beautifully made ball gown, he had even added something to hide the burn marks on her neck. It was all hand sewn, though she wasn't very happy about her dress being backless she'd rather not be so exposed. With ruffles flowing down with a small peacock jewel on the hip. Her mask was silver, and with peacock feathers on the side.

Gabriel was never very subtle from the peacock accents on her dress, to the butterfly logo for the Agreste brand.

Meanwhile Gabriel was already ready a deep purple suit almost royal like. With a masculine mask that resembled the butterfly.

She walked out of the bathroom fully dressed, blushing a slight shade of scarlet.

"Nathalie you look.. Beautiful." He smiled.

"T-thanks, its your dress It'd look great on anybody."

"No, non sense I made it for you and for you only."

"Really..?" She looked up at him.

"Yes, of course Nathalie." He brushed back the hair in her eyes, "Let me do your hair and makeup okay Nath?"

"Ok.." She followed him.

Once they were sitting down at a desk, he went away doing her hair.

"Since when were you so good at this?"

"I've always watched Adrien while he got ready for modeling, I must of picked something up." He chuckled.

"Only you could just pick something up," Nathalie smiled.

Her hair was pulled up in a low bun, with  pieces hanging down framing her face. A peacock feather in her hair completed the look.

From there it was just the makeup left, a blue and purple eyeshadow smoky but not to over dramatic, a subtle blush, dark purple lipstick on her upper lip, and lavender on her bottom lip.

"Shall we?" Nathalie held on to his arm for support.

"Yes we shall my Nathalie" He kissed her cheek.