Homework

Nathalie had went into surgery a few days before, and yet everyone was still babying her as she was a fragile bird that flew into the window.

Both blonde Agrestes were scared for her,  they were on top of her almost making sure she was okay.  Honestly it annoyed Nathalie sometimes but she found it nice that they cared about her.

"D-dear.." She had tried sitting up but was lightly pushed back into bed by Gabriel.

"Nathalie .. please I swear you just went through surgery a couple days ago.."

She rolled her eyes lovingly booping him on the nose. "Just a tonsil removal." Nathalie whispered before she was handed another cup of tea.  "I've alre-" she stopped talking sipping it groaning as the warm liquid ran down her throat.

"See Nathalie.." He had her hand on her shoulder before brushing back her hair from hiding her face.

Nathalie blushed looking away from him. Gabriel held her chin kissing her cheek. "I'm going to be alright dear and everything else will be to.." Nathalie looked down at her engagement ring, a beautiful diamond shaped like a butterfly. Despite newly engaged and not yet married they both were set on having a baby, it wasn't like they were spring chickens anymore, and if they wanted to have a baby they needed to start trying. She smiled resting her head on Gabriel's shoulder hearing a knock on the door. "Come in.."

Adrien nervously stepped in. "Is it um.. a bad time to ask for help.." The blonde boy held math homework in his hands that he was having trouble with.

"Of course not.. that is if you don't mind Gabriel.." Nathalies eyed glanced up at Gabriel and he simply bowed his head a bit in agreement. She patted the bed beside her for Adrien to sit beside her.

"I um... needed help with problems 3 and 17.."

After that they continued doing math homework together, despite Adrien has an actual tutor for math. He always liked the way Nathalie explained it better.