Chapter Seven

The buzzing from the lights above me wake my from my sleep. For a moment I believe I'm at home. waking up in my bed. Just like every other day,but then I sit up and looks at my surroundings and recall all the events that has happened in the past hour. hours. days. weeks. How long have I been here? Could this have all happened in just a few hours? Or a few days? God. If ive been here longer than,oh, two days Than somebody has bound to report her missing. Or Elliot missing. He's the one with the family and friends. Her mother was her only family and she's.... gone now. Its safe to say that Elliot and her squad was her only family. Not blood family but family. It was the closest thing she got to it and she was going to cherish it. She gets up and starts walking around once again looking for an exit that she may have missed the thousand other times she looked. She walked the perimeter of the room her hand on the wall while the other one played with the hem of her jacket. she just kept on walking in that position until she felt something on the wall. There was a tiny little hole that could've easily been missed with the human eye. She looks through it, and wishes she hadnt. she looks through it and her whole world comes tumbling Down upon her as she looks through the hole.
++++++++++
Sorry I haven't been on lately! I've been really busy! And also sorry for the short chapter. Hope Yall have been enjoying the story so far! Leave comments!!!!