Chapter 8

*flashback*
Olivia went home with mascara running down her face and bloodshot eyes. Dani Beck had the audacity to show up and be completely rude to Olivia. She threw her bags on the ground by the bedroom door. It's not like she's going to run... Again. I cant believe she said that! Olivia kicked off her shoes but while doing tripping on her left shoe. She landed with a big thud following by her cussing out Dani Beck blaming her for the fall. "Damn you, Beck!", she yelled throwing her shoe at the wall accidentally knocking down a picture frame. She walked over cussed some more and picked up the picture frame along with the shoe. It was a picture of her and Elliot. They were sitting at their desk laughing. From the stockings on the wall and the Santa hat on Elliot's she assumed it was from their annual Christmas party Cragen always threw. She smiled carefully hanging the picture on the wall. Looking at it for a moment longer before changing into her pajamas. She had laid down in bed and was right about to turn off her light when she heard a bang from the living room. Stopping mid motion to listen for another noise.... Footsteps. She quickly got up and grabbed her gun. Walking outside into her living it was dark almost pitch black. She barely managed to prevent bumping into her furniture. "Show yourself!", she yelled moving slowly through the room. She heard laughing from behind her but before she could turn around and shoot she was hit in the head hard knocking her out. The last thing she remembers is lying on the ground, blood dripping down her face, and staring up at a figure dressed all in black. They had blue eyes and she remembers never seeing any eyes filled with so much hate.
+++++++
Sorry for the wait 😁 enjoy!