Chapter One

Olivia awoke to a massive headache and a stench of blood. Where am I she thought looking around the room. it was dark and smelt like blood and... steel? she tried to get up from the chair she was sitting in but soon found out her hands and feet where cuffed to the chair. she started panicking and tried to pull the cuffs off of here but they wouldn't budge. after giving up she looked around the room once more her police training started kicking in. okay Olivia thought to herself where am I? she was in some sort of large cell with metal walls and concrete floor. the door which she could see out of the corner of her left eye was the only thing not made out of metal or concrete instead it was made out of what looked like wood. Olivia couldn't tell it was too dimly lit in there! After trying to break out of her cuffs again she tried yelling for help. after her second cry for help a old tv turned on in front of her illuminating the while entire room and temporarily blinding her with the bright light. at first it was just static but after a couple seconds a man with a mask came on. not just any kind of mask it was the mask that was used in the saw movies. you know that creepy little puppet guy with the man that had cancer or something? Yeah that's the one. Olivia just sat there waiting and looking for the man or "puppet" to talk. It was just sitting there on the tv with his back facing olivia. after sitting there in silence of what felt like an eternity the puppet slowly started to turn around giving Olivia a look at his face. the same from the movies. copycat Olivia instantly thought. she was dealing with a copycat. "What do you want?", Olivia asked trying to get a better understanding of the situation so she could get the hell out of there. "I wanna play a game", it said in a dark and deep voice that sent chills up her spine. "what kind of game?", Olivia asked. "a game with many obstacles towards your one goal", he said matter of factly. "what's my one goal?" she said but instantly dreaded it as the TV flickered to another image... a image of her partner cuffed to a chair in a room much like hers. There was a blindfold over his face and blood on his shirt indicating he put up a fight. "oh god", Olivia whispered as the years started to flow down her face. the TV split into two images. her unconscious partner in the right and the puppet on the left. "he's fine we didn't hurt him.... much", "we?", I asked still crying and processing everything. with that two figures walked into the room dressed in black from head to toe. they took off Elliots blindfold and slapped him to wake him up. one one of the two figures had a microphone and shoved it into his face and leaned into him and whispered something into his ear.... Elliot started talking. "Olivia? look I don't have much time but you have to get out of here ALIVE! Even if that means...", he let out a distressed sigh "even if that means you leave her alone", "NO", Olivia said the tears coming down more ferociously now. "knowing you you probably yelled no or something", he chuckled "your hardheaded, like me... like me", he repeated thinking hard about what he should say next. this May be the last time he ever speak/talked to his partner... he wants to make it count. "Olivia, I want you to know something... something I should've told you ALONG time ago", he paused "I want you to know that I lo-", "OKAY THATS ENOUGH", one of the figures yelled snatching away the microphone from him while the other put his blindfold back on. after a bit of a struggle they managed to get his blindfold back on and with that they left and the TV split back to one image. the puppet. Olivia was crying so much right now she was starting to hyperventilate. after a few moments she got her breathing under control and just sat there thinking about what they could be doing to her partner right now. the puppet just say there. watching her. observing her. until it finally said "now... are you ready to play the game?".