Chapter Four

"Elliot", Olivia said with a shocked expression on her face. she started to try and wipe off the mascara and tears off her face as she said " I thought you left with....", she stopped altogether and looked at her shoes "I thought you left with.... Her.", she said putting extra emphasis in her. "No Olivia I-I could never", she just looked at the ground and he looked at her face. "Olivia I'm sorry, I had no idea she was going to show up!", Olivia looked up at Elliot "whatever it's fine look I have to go home it's late and I have court in the morning.", Elliot knew that she didn't have court in the morning and that she was just using it as an excuse to leave but he didn't call her out on it because he knew that's just how she is. she's a runner, whenever she's scared or dosnt know what to do she runs. "okay well... see you tomorrow?", He asked shyly Olivia just stood there and looked at him this made Elliot scared because he thought she was going to run again but yet again he proved him wrong "yeah, see you tomorrow", she said quite confidently. She wasn't going to run she wasn't going to let Dani be right. she'd rather die than let Dani be right. She looked at Elliot one more time then turned on heels and walked away.

Elliot just watched her walk, one foot in front of the other, until she tuebed the corner out of sight. He really hoped things woukd be okay between them. he dosnt want to lose her. He has plans and wasnt going to let Dani ruin it.... he wasnt.