2X15:Dinner Party- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Other than the lecture on the history in Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questions Alaric, who was apparently with Jenna and Elijah this morning.

"No, it was boring." He sighs loudly. Well that's Elijah for you. He's definetly not the fun brother, not even number two. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Ooo, someone's jealoussss.

"You sound jealous." Damon muses. "Does he sound a bit jealous?" He turns to... Andie! That's her name.

"Kinda do." Andi agrees.

"Guys, come on." I look at them scoldingly. "At least I didn't say it out loud." 

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric swivels his head in Andie's direction.

Damon looks at him puzzled. "Andie? She's been compelled not to divulge my secrets." He puts his arm around her. "Haven't you?" He turns to her.

"Uh-huh." She agrees and leans in to kiss his. I gag, literally. "My lips are sealed." She sings.

"This is too weird." Alaric curls his nose up.

"And totally gross." I back him up.

"I just need the right opportunity." Damon thinks out loud.

"Then we will make one." I smile, happy for the new topic.

Damon turns to the door. "Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend." I turn to see Jenna and the British asshole enter.

I kick Damon underneath the table for calling him that in front of Alaric. Okay, so he wore me down to where I feel semi-bad for him, stake me.

"Hi." He waves to them.

"Damon." I grumble under my breath and Alaric turns back around, unhappy.

"Hey, guys." Jenna waves back, coming over.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon looks oh so intrigued. Elijah walks up beside her and smiles.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Jenna grins at Elijah.

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric pipes up.

"Oh great, I'll go with you." I join in, not wanting to be here any longer.

"No, you know what?" Andie stops us as we stand. "We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." She suggests.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas." Damon praises her. Ahh, I'm betting he put her up to this. "Mystal and I would be happy to host." He smiles, looking at me.

"Very." I chuckle, forcing a tight-lipped smile.

"Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon "lightly" suggests.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie speaks up.

"I don't know if tonight works-" Alaric says at the same time Jenna says, "I'm free."

Ooo, well, this is awkward. And I thought I've lived long enough to never feel awkwardness again. Alaric looks at her disappointed and Jenna smirks then looks up at Elijah. Huh, I was wrong. Guess there's a first time for everything.

"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah settles.

"Great." Damon looks as if he was on cloud-9.

~~~

"Damon is this necessary." I gripe as he waves a bottle of blood under Katherine's nose.

"Drink up." He sing-songs, not caring what I'm saying. Katherine leans forward and immediately  does so. "Good girl. We come baring gifts. We didn't have time to properly shop, but we did get a couple of things." Oh, so nowww he includes me.