P r o l o u g u e

███████████████

███████████████

Tears are falling down as he is on the floor bleeding, all she can do is just look at him with tears in her eyes.

The storm was intensifying and their bodies were soaked.

"Is not your fault. I did this for you" he faintly says his bloody hand on her cheek.

" You said you will be with me forever that's why we did it... to fight as one" she sobs and holds his bloody hand.

"Take care of yourself... I love you remember that." His breathing slowing and his best friends looking. All she can do is give him a sad smile.

"We will meet again my love. That's a promise."

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

She frantically sits up from her bed, her clothes stuck to her body from the sweat. She stands up and heads to the bathroom breathing heavily trying to calm down from her recurring dream or memory.

" why can't I forget you? It's been years everyone I knew is dead and I lived several lives now but I still can't forget every single feature you have or all that you have told me. I need you to keep that promise." Her voice cracks as she looks herself in the mirror.

Her under eyes are prominent and her lips are chapped. She doesn't get sleep often since her dream is always consistent, the pills or the drinks don't always work. She undresses and turns the shower on letting the water completely engulf her as she sighs.

"I hate this so much all I wanted was some decent sleep. I may be immortal but I still have work in the morning." She scrubs herself quickly and turns the shower on.

She leaves the bathroom and grabs a new pair of clothes and gets dressed, after that she grabs a new bed sheet from the closet and changes it since she sweated her current bed sheet.

Her sleep is practically gone because if she goes to sleep again the same thing will happen over and over. In the corner of the room, there's a giant window where the city lights of Seoul are visible . She sits on the bed and stares at them nonchalantly.

" I miss you Tae "