This Is Gonna Kill Me - Chapter 5

//VIRGIL//

Bzzzz Bzzzz Bzzzz

I wake up to the most annoying fucking sound in the universe. Then I remember where I am and what's going on. It's 6:30 in my first day of Hell. What a joy. I think I'm gonna just stay in bed till like 7:00 because fuck this man.

Patton wakes me up again like 10 minutes after I fall back asleep and tells me I need to get up. OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF. Who knew therapy was gonna be the think that pushed my over the edge.

"Virgil you NEED to apples WAKE UP" Patton litterally screams in my face.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I slowly but surely get out of bed and get ready. Patton and I head out together right after I pop a couple pills that he doesn't know about. And we are off to breakfast.

At breakfast we meet up with everyone else a.k.a Roman and Logan. They give us our food. Can you believe this, THEY get to choose how much we eat. I'm really not hungry enough to eat all of this, but I HAVE to. It's fucked. While I'm sitting there picking at my food Logan and Patton start talking. I think Patton is trying to flirt.

I see Roman out of the corner of my eye just poking his food with his fork not wanting to eat it. I move down to sit closer to him because I don't know if I can listen to Patton and Logan anymore.

"Not hungry?" I ask hoping to maybe start a conversation.

"No.....not really. What about you, you haven't eaten anything either?"

"I'm just not in the mood to eat today, you feel me? It's not like I hate food or have a disorder or anything I just don't want to." When I say I don't have a disorder I see Roman tense up a little bit. Shit I fucked up.

"N-Not that there is anything wrong with h-having an eating disorder, I just don't." I manage to say hoping to make him feel better.

"Well, aren't you the lucky one?" He says and kinda shrugs it off, I can tell he doesn't want to talk about it. But now that I am looking at him closer he is very skinny. We sit in silence, me eating my food knowing I had to and him eating one or two bites. I feel bad for him, I wish I could comfort him in someway.

"I-" I was about to speak again when the buzzer went off telling us it was time to move on to the next thing. A person comes around and examines all of our plates. People who didn't finished had to stay behind until they did. I wonder how long he would be there.

I stand up and begin to leave before turning around to say one last thing.

"You know, I think you are strong enough to eat it all." Before he can say anything I leave and move on to my first session of the day.

I go sit outside Dr.PopRocks office until he calls me in.

"So, how are you adjusting to being here?" He asks

"Hmmm, let's see, it's fucking sucks, that fucking buzzer to so fucking loud like Jesus Christ. Get that fixed, it almost gave me a fucking panic attack." I say. I can see Dr. Pushover is upset with me but I honestly couldn't care less. I hate it here so much.

"Well... I'm sorry you feel that way. But I do have to say you can not cuss like that. How was breakfast?"

"Fine." I say and roll my eyes, looking away from him. I don't make eye contact for the rest of the session which is fine I really don't care. All he wants to talk about is my past. I think he's trying to find a reason I turned to drugs.

"So how was your childhood? Were either of parents drug addicts or alcoholics? When did you start using drugs?"

"My childhood was fine, both my parents were in a loving relationship and neither used drugs or alcohol. I started drinking when I was 14 and started using drugs when I was like 16 or something, I don't know. What do you care anyways."

"I care because I want to help you. Maybe if you can connect when you got addicted to something that happened in your life we can help."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm not addicted anyways so there is no real reason I'm here. My parents probably just want me gone. They both fucking, I mean fricken, hate me anyways. This is just a way for then to get me out of their lives." I say this with a straight face, I don't feel sad, I don't feel anything. It's always been like that. I've gotten use to them finding ways to kick me out. Once I came out as gay that's all they have wanted to do.

And yes my mom acts like she loves me, and she cares about me. And my dad acts like he does. But I fucking know it's not true. They just got better at pretending they still love me.

"I'm sorry to hear about that. Why do you think they would -" he gets cut off by his alarm and thank GOD he does because I couldn't stand to hear him talk for another second. My session is over, Finally.

Hello,

How are you guys??? I hope you liked this Chapter. We got to see more into Virgil's past and see another side of him that actually cares, so thats fun. I hope you guys had a great 2019 and I'm excited to see what the new year has to bring.

Happy 2020 losers,

Julia