𝟎𝟐. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎.

Start from the beginning

"Cool.", she said dryly. Every time when she says something dry, she's easily irritated cause usually we'll hang if we see each other.

It didn't phase me though. Scrolling through the gram, I stopped and saw G-Herbo's girl on my feed. I swear this girl is so fucking fine and beautiful to me, and she's thick naturally.

I then decided to like her post, and comment on it.

What Herbo ass gone do to me? Kick me in my knee caps? He ain't that bold.

Liked by remyma, cashflowharlem, and 304, 877 otherstherealkylesister hey, LA

therealkylesister hey, LA.. 😏
view all 2,697 comments
user: yessss, you finally in LA!
user: what you doing here in LA?!
user: even best on your worst days.. 😍
daveeast: 👀

"You've been staring at her picture for a while now, swipe to sum' else.", Tiana hovered and said to me.

"Worry about braiding my hair, shawty.", I taunted.

"Don't worry, cause I'm already done with it anyways. You can leave.", she told me. I stood up out her stool, stretching my arms out.

I walked over to the full body mirror she had, smiling at the outcome.

"You never disappoint me.", I tell her but no response.

I turned to see she was on her phone, leaning over the kitchen counter in her gray dolphin shorts. Sometimes I hate when she lets out her inner jealousy, but sometimes it doesn't phase me.

I walked over and softly kissed her bare shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist with my hard dick touching her ass.

"You mad at me?", I asked her, kissing the side of her neck before sliding my hand down into her shorts to rub on her bead.