benji's winning hockey game

Start from the beginning

RJ, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all rub and kiss Will's growing baby bump, making Will smile

A few minutes later, Benji walks down the steps, wearing his hockey uniform and is carrying his hockey bag.

"BUBBA!" Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all yell in unison as they all happily hug Benji.

"Hi!" Benji says as he hugs Coralei, Theodore and Harlow one by one.

*Benji's hockey jersey*

"Hey bubba!" Will says as he hugs and kisses Benji.

"Hi, Daddy!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile at Will.

"Hey bub! Are you ready for the championship hockey game today?" RJ asks Benji as he hugs him tightly.

"Hi, Papi! And YES! I am so so excited for the big hockey game together!" Benji says with a big cheeky grin at RJ.

"GO TIGERS! GO TIGERS!" Coralei and Theodore both say in unison with big cheeky smiles on their faces at Benji, making Benji smile ear to ear at the both of them.

"GO GO GO GO GO!" Harlow says as she jumps up and down happily.

"Yeah, Harlow! Go! Go!" Benji says as he giggles and smiles at Harlow.

"Is your hockey bag all packed up for today, bubba?" Will asks Benji with a big cheeky smile.

"Yes! Everything is in my hockey bag, Daddy!" Benji says to Will with a big smile.

"Good! Let's all get going! We gotta be at the hockey arena thirty minutes early!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Let's all load up in the car!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all load up in car and head to the hockey arena as a family!

*****
Once at the hockey arena, Benji is sitting with his team mates Mason, Rafael, Jack, Kyler, Leonardo, Onyx, D'Artagnan, Leland, Blaze, Luke, Alberti, Van, Jaiden, Judah, Cole, Brenden, Milo, Zaiden and Everest while Coach Jeremy talks to all them, giving them a pep talk before the championship game!

Will, RJ, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all in their seats and they are all get ready for the championship hockey game!

"These seats are really perfect!" RJ says to Will with a big cheeky grin at him.

"I know! I need to call our parents after Benji's hockey game to let them know the final score of the game. Please remind me, babe because pregnancy brain makes me forget everything." Will says as he gets his camera ready to take pictures and chuckles.

"I will, babe! Don't worry!" RJ says happily to Will with a giggle.

Benji then gets on the ice with his team mates Mason, Rafael, Jack, Kyler, Leonardo, Onyx, D'Artagnan, Leland, Blaze, Luke, Alberti, Van, Jaiden, Judah, Cole, Brenden, Milo, Zaiden and Everest and they all begin to warm up and practice for the hockey game!