Chapter Fourteen: You're not ready yet

Evelyn's POV

I kicked my heels off and giggled as we stumbled our way up the stairs to my bedroom, I brought my tongue into his mouth listening as he moaned slightly and gripped onto my neck. I removed his suit jacket and tossed it to a chair as he laid me down on my bed and hovered over me staying in the kiss, I moved my hands to his shirt and started unbuttoning it slow as he moved his lips to my neck. I moaned and leaned my head to the side letting him reach more of my skin before he kissed my lips again, I ran my hands along his back before he slowly pulled away from me and shook his head.

"You're not ready yet," he said as I looked at him. 

"What," I asked as he shook his head and laid down beside me letting out a breath. 

"You're not ready yet Eves," he told me as I sighed. "You flinch every time I touch you...I don't want you pushing yourself to do this with me okay...I want to be with you but I want you when you know you're ready," he told me as I sighed.

"How did I get so lucky...most guys would have just tried to do this with me already," I said as he chuckled and shook his head. 

"Well I'm not like most guys," he said as I nodded my head. "So...I should go home now," he said as I looked at him.

"Or...you could stay," I suggested as he looked at me. "Just to sleep of course," I added in as he chuckled.

"I don't know...I don't really have anything to sleep in and I don't have my uniform for work," he said as I turned onto my side and looked at him.

"What do you normally wear to sleep in," I asked him as he chuckled.

"Nothing why," he said as I smacked his arm catching onto the fact that he was joking. "Pajama bottoms or sweat pants...I don't do a lot of laundry," he said as I nodded my head. 

"Fine...go home and sleep and I'll see you tomorrow," I said as he shook his head. 

"Maybe another night okay," he said buttoning his shirt again as I nodded my head. 

"Okay...sounds good," I said as he nodded and grabbed his jacket before he walked over to me and kissed me softly on the lips. "See you tomorrow," I said as he nodded and kissed me again before he walked out. I sighed and changed into my pajama shorts and shirt before I walked down stairs and locked the door, I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water drinking it down before placing the glass into the dishwasher. I yawned and then walked to the front door again before I jumped hearing someone knock, I shook my head and unlocked and opened the door arching my eyebrows. "I thought you went home," I said as he nodded his head.

"I did and then I realized that...I wanted to be here with you," he said as I smiled and opened the door letting him in before I shut and locked the door and set the alarm. We walked off upstairs as he set his bag down on a chair in my room, he removed his jacket and shoes as I turned off the light and removed some of the pillows off my bed. I smiled and climbed into bed as Joe joined me wrapping his arms around me as I smiled and closed my eyes liking that I was in his arms again, he kissed the top of my head and moved his fingers along my arm as I kept the smile on my face as I fell asleep slowly. 

-------------

"Okay wait...wait go back," Nick said as I looked over at him. "Aaron is sleeping at your place...and all you guys are doing is...sleeping," he asked as I nodded my head. 

"Yeah...that's all we're doing," I said as he shook his head. 

"Man...that guy must have great strength I mean...you would think he'd need a release or something," he said as I shook my head. 

"He's fine and it's not like we're just sleeping we do kiss each other," I said as Nick shook his head.

"He's got experience Evelyn so men do normally tend to get turned on very easily and if they don't then there is something wrong with them," he said as Lilly glared at him but I just nodded my head.

"Yeah I know I am actually waiting for the punch line," I told him as he nodded his head.

"No...no there is no punch line okay this guy is perfect for you now I want you to stop thinking negatively. I know you have had a lot of crappy boyfriends and awful relationships but Aaron likes you okay...he wants to be with you and the reason why he's fine with just sleeping beside you is because he wants to keep you in his life and he'll do anything to keep you which means giving you what you want," she told me as I sighed and looked at her. "He's a good one Eve...just trust him okay," she said to me again as I nodded my head.

"Yeah...yeah I mean he's been with me for ten months now and I couldn't be happier, I actually miss him when he's gone and he does work a lot but when I see him again I'm happy and I like being with him," I told them as they nodded there heads.

"Then that's all that should matter," Nick said as I nodded my head. "If you like being with him and you're happy then...trust him and be with him," he said as I nodded my head. 

"Sounds good to me," I said as they both nodded their heads. 

"Good...now where is Aaron today we thought you'd be hanging out with him," Lilly asked me as I sighed.

"He's working...I won't see him till tomorrow morning cause by the time he's finished work I'll already be in bed," I said as they shook there heads. 

"Well it's fine cause it just means you get to spend some time with us...just like old times," Nick said as I shook my head.

"You mean back when you two were all lovey dovey and I didn't have a boyfriend," I said as he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yes just like then although Lilly and I are very lovey dovey with each other...especially at night," he said as Selena smacked his arm making him laugh as I laughed slightly and shook my head. "What...oh come on you know it's true," she said as I laughed slightly. 

"You don't go and say those things in front of Eve though," she said as Nick shook his head.

"Hey I'm not describing what we do okay I'm just saying we have fun at night time," he said as Selena rolled her eyes and checked on the dinner as Nick looked at me. "You think I'm funny right," he said as I shook my head.

"Nick...you're going to lose anything you say tonight cause it's two girls verses one guy," I told him as he sighed and shook his head.

"And this is why Aaron needs to have a few breaks," he said as I laughed with lilly and then started helping her with dinner as Nick sighed and shook his head before he started helping with dinner as well. 

-------------------

Comment Please