luca meets his grandparents

Start from the beginning

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison happily as they all run up to the front door to greet Karen, Hank, Janice, Martha and Ricardo!

Even Dobby and Sammy happily run over to the front door to greet everyone!

RJ opens up the front door and Karen, Hank, Janice, Martha and Ricardo all happily walk into the house!

"Look who is here! Welcome welcome welcome!" RJ says as he greets and hugs Karen, Hank, Grandma Janice, Martha and Ricardo happily!

"NANA! POP! GRANDMA! MIMA AND PIPO!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all yell in unison with big smiles as they all run over to hug and kiss Karen, Hank, Grandma Janice, Martha and Ricardo!

"HIIII!" Harlow says to Karen, Hank, Grandma Janice, Martha and Ricardo happily as she runs up to all of them!

"Hello!" Karen, Hank, Janice, Martha and Ricardo all say in unison to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow with cheeky grins.

Dobby and Sammy then run over to greet Karen, Hank, Janice, Martha and Ricardo making all of them very happy!

RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Karen, Hank, Grandma Janice, Martha and Ricardo all hang out together for two hours before RJ, Karen, Hank, Grandma Janice, Martha and Ricardo all leave to head to the hospital!

Jennine will stay at the house with Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow! :)

*****
Meanwhile at the hospital in the NICU, Will is with Luca. Will just fed Luca a small bottle of formula and Luca drank half of it, which is great for a preemie like he is!

Will begins to vlog himself sitting in a rocking chair with Luca laying on his chest.

"Hey guys! Look who I have with me." Will says in a soft whisper as he shows himself and Luca cuddling together.

Luca is peacefully laying on Will's chest and he is sucking a pacifier slowly, making Will smile ear to ear.

"Baby Luca is doing really well today! He has been able to stay out of his incubator for a while and let me hold him. He loves to be held actually." Will says softly as he kisses Luca's forehead tenderly as Luca grunts a little making Will giggle.

"Luca is weaning off the oxygen slowly and he is growing so much already. The nurses and doctors are very impressed with him! They all say that he is the easiest patient on the floor, which is so sweet to know that your baby is doing well and is thriving with no set backs." Will says to the camera softly.

"His onesie says once tiny forever strong and it is so cute. Our friend Jennine bought that for him! He can't fit into newborn clothes just yet, they are too big." Will says as he giggles at the camera.

*Luca's outfit*

*Luca's outfit*

Luca coos loudly, making Will smile ear to ear.

"Hi, baby boy. Are you saying hi?" Will says as Luca coos, making Will smile ear to ear again.