luca meets his grandparents

Start from the beginning

"Welcome, Papi!" Theodore says with a proud smile.

"Yay, Papi! Yay!" Harlow says as she happily dances around RJ, making RJ giggle and smile.

After cleaning up from lunch, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all begin to happily play in the playroom with Dobby and Sammy!

RJ begins to vlog himself happily standing in the kitchen and cleaning up the lunch dishes.

"Hey everyone! Welcome to today's vlog! So right now, I am at home with the kids and the pups while Will is at the hospital with Luca! Luca is doing very well today by the way! He is taking a small bottle very well and he is using less oxygen today which is awesome." RJ says as he feeds Sammy and Dobby the left overs from the kids' lunch and smiles at the vlogging camera.

Sammy and Dobby happily eats the left overs, making RJ giggle he smiles at the both of them.

"Today, I am going to surprise Will! His mom, stepdad, grandma, my mom and dad are all flying in from Florida to here to be with us for a few weeks to help us out with the kids and to meet baby Luca as well! Will has NO idea this is happening and it is going to be a lot of fun to see him all surprised and happy!" RJ says with a big cheeky grin at the vlogging camera.

Just then, RJ's iPhone begins to ding and it is a text from Karen saying that she, Hank, Janice, Martha and Ricardo just landed in California and that they are on their way to the house!

"They all just landed in California and they are on their way to our house! Woohoo!" RJ says happily to the vlogging camera as he walks into the playroom to tell the kids.

"Hey Bubba, Cora, Teddy snd Harlow!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow with a big cheeky grin.

"Hi, Papi!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to RJ as they all smile at him.

"So, Nana just texted me! And she said that she, Pop, Grandma Janice, Mima and Pipo are on their way to our house to stay for a few weeks!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles on their faces.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all love to spend much needed time with their grandparents!

Even Dobby and Sammy are very excited to see the grandparents!

"Who is excited?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"MEEEE!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with humungous smiles and lots of excitement.

"Me too! I am very excited too!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and the vlogging camera.

"Well, we will see you guys later when Nana, Pop, Grandma, Mima and Pipo are here at our house! Let's tell the camera goodbye for now!" RJ says to the vlogging camera as he smiles ear to ear.

"Bye!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to the vlogging camera with big smiles.

RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Sammy and Dobby all patiently wait for Karen, Hank, Janice, Martha and Ricardo to arrive!

*****
After an hour of waiting, Karen, Hank, Grandma Janice, Martha and Ricardo have all finally arrived at the Shepherd-Aguiar house!

"Hey guys! Nana, Pop, Grandma, Mima and Pipo are finally here!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as he vlogs the four of them.