Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]

Start from the beginning

Now it was my turn! I looked down at the cat-eyed girl who was now busy slurping my cum, she looked back at me with the eyes full of lust. I then gripped her up and threw her in the bed, lying half naked with her thighs closed. She bit her lips sexily as never broke her gaze from mine. I quickly took off my own shirt and tossed away before jumped myself on her.

Our lips started smacking again. My hand now roaming all over her body. My palm traveled down her shoulder to her waist then traced back up from her tummy to her boobs, I grabbed one of them and massaged it aggressively. Jennie moaned, arching her back responded to the way I touched, then my mouth went down sucking her neck leaving her marks and continued to her breasts, brushing my face on them before I finally got between her thighs. So I started pulling down her skirt with panties, showing myself full view of her mound. 'Goddess! It's fucking soaked down there!'

"So beautiful, Nini!" - I licked my lips craving to taste her dripping core but someone looked shy. The naughty kitten bit her lips as turning away, trying to avoid my eyes. I giggled then pried her legs open, "Let me show you heaven!"

As soon as I finished my word, I downed my head between her thighs, hungrily slurping her soaked pussy before sucking it off by my mouth opened. I then kissed her clit, flicked my tongue got her legs shaking, caused the girl letting out a loud moan, "O-Oh yeahh, right there!!"

I smirked and increased intensity of sucking. I gripped her both thighs tight to my head and fasten my speed even more making her hips grinding roughly on my mouth.

"Fuck! You're damn wet!" - I shook my head aggressively between her legs letting my plump lips brushing fast against her pussy lips got Jennie's hips high up in the air, releasing her hot cum flowing out.

"Ahhhhhhh~"

"Yes, scream like that!"

Her hips then dropped back on the bed, so quickly grabbed my twitching cock to position inside her. But simultaneously a loud scream escaped her mouth.

"Oh god— fuck!!!" - Jennie cried out loudly causing me shookt. I immediately pulled out my dick.

"Are you okay??" - I agitatedly asked but my eyes got gawked once I saw a blood drop, "So You're virgin?!"

Jennie then hesitantly nodded. I suddenly felt guilty for being a bit rough on her but at the same time I felt proud since I was her first.

"S-sorry... I'll try to be gentle."

Now I again taking my thick meat, positioned in front of her soaked core, but this time I lubricated my tip first with her hot juice flowing out from her virginal pussy before I inserted my full length in. Jennie's mouth fell opened along my slipping movement.

"Shhh... it's gonna be alright!" - I tried to soothed her from nervousness. The girl then nodded.

"Now I'll start!"

Jennie gripped the bedsheet, ready for me to pound her. So I held her waist with my both hands, trying to gentle the move.

She elicited a low moan whenever my dick slowly crawled in. It was a bit hard because her pussy was so damn tight. It wrapped firmly around my veiny dick, that it could chafe my foreskin. I kept gently thrusting inside her tiny pussy to loosen her narrow wall so my dick would be able to pound it hard after because I couldn't wait no more.

I then started spreading her legs more wide making her knees stand and fasten my thrust causing the girl squirming messily. 'Sorry, Jen!'

"Ahhhhh~ L-Lisa.. y-you're so big!!!" - Jennie chaotically whimpered while her boobs bounced up and down along the rhythm of my cock rocking inside her and yes, she finally moaned my name.

Jennie's POV:

'Ugh—' I gasped every time her long shaft choking my tiny pussy. Damn, the pound was so rough. It was a bit too much for my first experience, but never m— fuck! I swallowed back my saliva. Her dick now ripping my pussy even harder.

"You're so fucking tight, Jen!!!" - Lisa admired, but can't she say it later?

"Shut the fuck up and just fuck me hard, ughh—" - I gasped for the air.

"Don't worry I'll fuck your pussy like this the whole night!!" - Lisa spat out as pushing her hips faster.

"M~mmmhmm yes, fuck me like that!!!" - I struggled to say while spreading my legs more wide so it's easy for Lisa to pump in.

"I can't believe you're this naughty!!"

"Y~yes.. as long as I got your cock.."

"Now take it all you can, Nini" - Lisa then leaned over me as having her arms supporting her, speeding her huge energetic dick deep inside my craving core. 'Fuck!! I'm almost there!!' I gripped Lisa's arms and dipping my nails in while screaming myself out in pleasure.

"Omg yeahhh~ fuck me down there!!! Don't ever stop~" - I grinding my hips faster.

"Damn!! I'm so closed!!" - Lisa screamed and I just rolling my hips even more.

"C~come inside me, Lisa-ya!!"

"But—"

"No but!! If you dare pulling it out, I'm surely gonna break your neck after!!"

"Yet I'm not in condom!!" - She kept protesting while her dick almost tore my pussy. I got frustrated.

"Damn you just shot the fucking cum, I'm on— fuck yeahhh!!!" - I wasn't even finishing my word when Lisa unholdably released her hot sticky cum inside my twitching pussy.

Goddammit! It spilled out once Lisa pulling her dick away and throwing herself down beside me. We both panting hard for the air as we breathed heavily for a few seconds.

Simultaneously we blurted out, "Amazing..." - and we giggled.

I couldn't believe that we ended up doing this. But were we wrong? No!! There's nothing wrong when our bodies need each other!!

'It's just our desires!!'